Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck at the end of yavin

Page: 1 of 1
 harmonik
03-28-2002, 6:20 PM
ARRG! im stuck right before your supposed to go to the jedi academy at the end of the at-st level .. i beat the jedi guy in this dark cave and then i get a mission update notice ... Can't seem to find my way to the academy ?
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 6:32 PM
Hmm, I have no idea where you are... can you describe your surroundings and the very last thing you did... or post a screenshot?
 harmonik
03-28-2002, 6:54 PM
ok its right after the yavin swamp level ... you take an atst out for a spin then u get to the end and jump up the side of the cliff and fight a one of those jedi reborn [ or whatever their called] in a dark cave that seems to go nowhere and thats where i am... can't find the end of the level . From what i gather from the forum its the end of the second last level ..
 RAZI3L
03-28-2002, 7:01 PM
hey in that dark cave theres a hole you fall in and thats it.Its all the way like in the corner.Use your light ampifiers.
 harmonik
03-28-2002, 7:53 PM
hehe thanks never thought of jumping in a pit .... Well i have now officially finished the game !!
Page: 1 of 1