Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with the two guys in dark suits

Page: 1 of 1
 cerb
03-28-2002, 5:31 PM
I'm having huge problems beating two guys with light sabers (don't know if they are reborns or dark jedi) who are wearing dark suits. They're in circular room with platforms sticking out from the sides, and they come up through a whole in the floor.
Has anyone got a good strategy for beating them? They're too fast for me.
Thanks.
 cerb
03-28-2002, 6:39 PM
Please anyone? I really can't kill them :(
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 6:42 PM
If they're too fast for you, use force speed... also, keep moving and go up the platforms and force push them to keep them off of you when you need to recover.
 FReNZiC
03-28-2002, 7:25 PM
God , this game can be so frustrating ! :mad: :mad:

I emptied my Demp2 gun against those guys, tried to hit 'em with my lightsaber but nothing helps....

What's the best way to defeat them??
 cerb
03-28-2002, 7:33 PM
I did it :)
I didn't use the platforms.. I chickened around on the floor and struck them with force lightning to get them unconcentrated and then got into duels as much as i could. I concentrated on one guy at a time.
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 7:36 PM
I don't know the best way, but I've never used anything but my lightsaber on these guys.

-) wh|stler
Page: 1 of 1