Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck at the end of prison level

Page: 1 of 1
 KrazyDude
03-28-2002, 5:02 PM
Ok i am gonna kill something about now. I am at the point where i have destroyed the ion cannons, killed the 3 robots that attack me, and the rescue ship landed for the prisoners. Jan says she willl land in the small canyon, but she doesn't. Do i have to wait or something? Or is this a bug, i have replayed the level several times to make sure all the robots were dead, and still nothing. thx in advance.
 ArcaneSix
03-28-2002, 6:39 PM
I have the same problem....

Killed the ion cannons and At-Sts..

JAn says that she will land in a small canyon...

where the heck is she??? please help us

EDIT: btw this is in the end of the artus mine topside level
 Fission
03-28-2002, 6:42 PM
Umm, what am I missing? I've killed the ion cannons too, and now the guy says he won't land because of the AT-ATs? A hint, please?
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 6:43 PM
She doesn't land in the canyon you were in, if you looked up when she said that, you could see her fly overhead and behind the installation you are at. Go back inside to the top level of the AT-ST bay and cross to the other side... you'll come out behind the installation where she is.
 ArcaneSix
03-28-2002, 6:44 PM
thank you!
 DonOgg
03-28-2002, 6:45 PM
go back to those ion cannons and through the building there.

if im not mistaken that will lead you to jan.
 Fission
03-28-2002, 6:46 PM
And me? No hint? :rolleyes:
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:01 PM
Originally posted by Fission
Umm, what am I missing? I've killed the ion cannons too, and now the guy says he won't land because of the AT-ATs? A hint, please?

Then destroy the AT-ST walking around in the canyon. There should be 3 AT-STs you come across in the course of the level, you have to destroy them all.
 Icarus
03-28-2002, 7:06 PM
Fission and I seem to be having the same problem with a disappearing AT-ST.

I had lead the last AT-ST back towards the starting area in hopes of blasting it with the cannon. But when I got to the top by the area next to the slaves, the thing had disappeared. The door accross the bay is locked still after I've destroyed all the ion cannons...but no more ATs are out and about. I can walk around the cannon all I want and nothing is out there.
 Fission
03-28-2002, 7:12 PM
Yep, I do believe we've spotted a wee bug. :eek:
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:21 PM
Page: 1 of 1