Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck.... Cant beat Dasaan's Apprentice....

Page: 1 of 1
 Blair_D
03-28-2002, 4:56 PM
Anyone here have any tips on how to beat Dasaan's apprentice? I've eaten her lightsaber about 20 times in a row now....

Maybe the dark side is stronger...
 cyridian
03-28-2002, 5:11 PM
Try using force push to get her off balance... I ate her saber about 10 times before I got that... also, try to make her throw here lightsaber... force push will usually knock it out of reach.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:29 PM
Force speed also helps... plus, run away when you're hurt, heal up and save every now and then.
 Someguy925
03-28-2002, 6:33 PM
i thought this was pretty funny... but try to make her throw her lightsaber off the chasm...
she couldn't retrive her saber... so i proceded to beat the snot out of her....
 T-Dru
03-28-2002, 9:57 PM
I tried following the advice of people on this thread, but by the time I realize her saber's sailing at my head, I'm too busy dodging to fling her out of reach..

.. but I stumbled onto an even better approach. If she leaps anywhere near an edge, I use the Push to fling her outward. Seems she just goes further and further out/up, so by the time I've shoved her 3-5 times, her impact on landing on the platform was rather painful, and eventually fatal to her.
 SlayRide
03-28-2002, 11:08 PM
I asked her if she smelled what the Rock was cookin'. Than I commenced to layeth the smack down on her polygonnaly sweet ass with force speed and just side cuts and diagonal uppercuts, and beat her in like 20 seconds.
Page: 1 of 1