Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

going crazy

Page: 1 of 1
 penno
03-28-2002, 3:45 PM
right im on the level where i get told "keep the prisoners alive"
(where u get one of those 2 legged machines at the start) i go in the room next 2 me where i kill the 2 guys, activate the lift then travel up 2 where the prisoners are under fire. Problem is about 1 minute later it says "mission failed too many prisoners died" ffs what do i have 2 do i go as fast as i can!
PLZ PLZ PLZ help
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 3:50 PM
First thing you should do on this level is head into the command post on your left.

From there,

Kill the officer, hit the elevator switch.

Run outside, hop on the elevator.

Run into the command post on the upper level and kill that officer.

Go back outside, to your left, and hop in that mounted gun. Destroy the "big two legged thing" (AT-something), turn around and start picking off Storm Troopers.

That should get you to the next part atleast.

-) wh|stler
 penno
03-28-2002, 3:52 PM
yeah im doing that but still getting no joy :(
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 4:01 PM
Hrm, try loading from your checkpoint maybe? Did you mess around at all before you saved it? Then you keep reloading from that point perhaps?

I've had to do this 3-4 times and haven't had any hangups like what you're having.

-) wh|stler
 Willmore
03-28-2002, 5:40 PM
I finshed the game, and right now i'm trying to do it again on Master Jedi Difficulty, and it's near impossible.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:49 PM
Originally posted by Willmore
I finshed the game, and right now i'm trying to do it again on Master Jedi Difficulty, and it's near impossible.

I wouldn't recommend Master Jedi level, just Jedi Knight level.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:28 PM
Originally posted by penno
right im on the level where i get told "keep the prisoners alive"
(where u get one of those 2 legged machines at the start) i go in the room next 2 me where i kill the 2 guys, activate the lift then travel up 2 where the prisoners are under fire. Problem is about 1 minute later it says "mission failed too many prisoners died" ffs what do i have 2 do i go as fast as i can!
PLZ PLZ PLZ help

It is a bit hard... use the emplaced gun to take out the stormtroopers and AT-STs as fast as possible.
 Xoham
03-29-2002, 12:24 AM
After I kill a bunch of troopers, another AT-ST shows up and kills the prisoners right quick. There an easy way to stop the AT-ST?
 wh|stler
03-29-2002, 2:23 AM
Xoham,

Same way, with the mounted gun next to the command post.

-) wh|stler
 Xoham
03-29-2002, 4:17 AM
Wasn't quite that easy. What I needed to do is NOT shoot at the ATST in the valley that you are nearly facing when you sit in the gun. Instead, let it kick your ass from behing whilst killing everything in sight. Then, and only then, will the gun NOT run out of ammo when the ATST comes through the garage door. If I killed the ATST in the valley first (which seemed intuitive since it fires on you otherwise) I would always "run out of ammo" when the more important one came through the door.

This was Jedi Knight level. Hope you guys don't have as much trouble as me.
Page: 1 of 1