Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm stuck......in the mines

Page: 1 of 1
 sakuragi
03-28-2002, 12:34 AM
after you rescue all the guys and you need to find the commander?
where is he?? and how do i get there??
most doors i want to go in are locked....and i can't find any kind of keys or anything? :rolleyes: someone help me
 KrazyDude
03-28-2002, 12:51 AM
i am at the same part. What you have to do is after the room with the darth vader looking fighters are u have to get on the top catwalk and just walk all the way around, stay to the left wall from u and u will get to a door that opens. Then there is a small catwalk to another door but it is locked, look to the right and you will see a vent, then it's just basic crawling until you get to a longlong shaft with a fan at the bottom. I am stuck here. I know you can somehow turn on the fan, no idea how, which would bring u down gently, or u can jump on the small ledges, or lights, there all the way down, but each jump takes more than 30 life so if you don't have any way to heal yourself there is no way to do it by jumping the ledges. Can anyone tell me how they got through this. and no i don't have anything to heal mysef, and i am not at 100 health either. Thx in advance.
 sakuragi
03-28-2002, 12:59 AM
thx dude
 KrazyDude
03-28-2002, 1:10 AM
you are welcome, but i only got you just a little further, i am still stuck :confused:
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 2:08 AM
Originally posted by KrazyDude
you are welcome, but i only got you just a little further, i am still stuck :confused:

Uh... *where*?
 [CSF] Hawk
03-28-2002, 2:15 AM
He needs to turn the fan on and doesn't know where the switch is
 sakuragi
03-28-2002, 2:43 AM
there are six buttons in the room with the wind spiral thingy
outside of it.....so examine carefully and click on all the buttons....
if all buttons are pressed i'm sure the wind should be activated!
hehe thx again......b/c of u i got thru the jedi trials!!!

hehe....
Page: 1 of 1