Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't even get trough the first level!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 gab_paq
03-28-2002, 12:31 AM
I'm in the big room where two bridge collides... there's a round console in the middle, with 3 screens and when I press Use Kyle says: "It's offline"... what do I do with it?

And there is also 2 rooms at the end of the bridges, in each one there is an automated machine gun and a shut door, and I can see an escaping guard trough a window... how do I get trough any of those 2 doors? Please help!
 prime.8
03-28-2002, 2:41 AM
You're on the right track... destroy the turrets and the doors are around the corners... what you have to do with that center console will become more evident once you do some exploring behind those turrets :)
 gab_paq
03-28-2002, 8:14 PM
"destroy the turrets and the doors are around the corners" ... I did destroy the turrets (1 for each room), but like I said, the doors are locked (again, 1 door in each room) and I cant get trough them... what do i do once the turrets are destroyed? Do I get trough the doors, if so, how? THX :)
 Sierro
03-28-2002, 8:19 PM
Go back to the room that looks like a storage room, and take the little lift down to the really dark basement. Walk around the left (I think) wall - follow the lights. That's where you need to go next.
 gab_paq
03-28-2002, 8:27 PM
ooooohhh!!! damn!! i did go there, but since there was a secret area, i tought it was all there is, so came back up... thank you soooo much dude.... now if i can just forget the fact I was stuck at the very beginning of the game :D
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 8:40 PM
Originally posted by gab_paq
ooooohhh!!! damn!! i did go there, but since there was a secret area, i tought it was all there is, so came back up... thank you soooo much dude.... now if i can just forget the fact I was stuck at the very beginning of the game :D

The secret area is just a small side part of that dark room, actually...
 gab_paq
03-28-2002, 8:43 PM
It's too bad i have to wait til 9 PM tonight to check it out... I'm actually supposed to be working right now! heh...
 Sierro
03-28-2002, 9:10 PM
I got stuck there too, don't worry :) Until I watched my mate play - I didn't tell him where I was stuck, and he found his way first time... bah! :confused:
Page: 1 of 1