Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*pulls out hair in frustration* Level 2 !

Page: 1 of 1
 Ulaire
03-27-2002, 9:41 PM
Let's hope I don't have to frequent this forum! I hate not knowing how to pass a level on my own, but this is really getting to me.

So far, i've activated all of the blocks in the arena-looking room, have all the keys and what not...but there are 2 doors that remain barred to me, and I don't know where to go from here. One, I can see into through a window...and there are a number of generals and so forth inside, but the door has no power to it.

The other door like this, has a red force-field over it, and is near the room which had force-fields over the floor - which when deactivated, were used to get into the prisoner's cells? (only 2 prisoners, both of which looked pretty dead to me).

I've run around everywhere, and can't seem to find what to do next. And I still have 1 commander key left on me....hrm.

Any suggestions would be -greatly- apprecated!

Cheers,

Ulaire
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 9:58 PM
Ulaire,

Argh, I'm racking my brain trying to remember. I had to do it twice for some reason, I guess I should write this stuff down.

I'm sure I can find it again, ICQ or PM me if you haven't found it by tonight, I'll reload a saved game and see what i can do.

-) wh|stler
 prime.8
03-27-2002, 10:07 PM
If I remember correctly there should be another doorway above the cells, opposite of the door you came in
 milestone
03-28-2002, 4:56 AM
I don't think I remember that room being necessary, but in any case, there should be a lift in one of the corners. It'll take you up one level where you'll be above the prison cells and with one lt. guy, across the room will be a switch a deactivate the force fields and also activate some annoying droid thingies.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:06 AM
Originally posted by Ulaire
One, I can see into through a window...and there are a number of generals and so forth inside, but the door has no power to it.

Hmm... I take it you mean you can see down to a room with a big machine with a green crystal in it...? If so, there should be a door right behind you that leads into a room with a bunch of imperials and stormtroopers in it. Going left leads you back to that "arena" room, going right takes you through the rest of the level.
 BCanr2d2
03-28-2002, 1:39 PM
I am in the same predicament, I can see the room where the green crystal is, to my left is a door with no power. Back to right is the door that leads back to the room with a door with a force field on the right, which I have on idea how to deactivate.
Have wandered the level looking for any ideas.
 BCanr2d2
03-28-2002, 2:03 PM
Why didn't I just walk up to the door that has a force field on it, it opened and the level opens up from there.
Page: 1 of 1