Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shadda help please

Page: 1 of 1
 bookster
03-27-2002, 7:16 PM
I am at the top of Nar Shadda. I've got a broken bridge I can jump across that leads nowhere. I've ran backwards on this level for 3hours now...

Any hints,clues anything will be greatly appreciated.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 7:29 PM
Hey Bookster,

Could you be a little more specific please? The name Nar Shadda rings a strong bell, but my playing time is at night when my fiance goes to bed, so my memory is a little... dark. :)

Anything to jog my memory, and I'd be happy to help.

-) wh|stler
 bookster
03-27-2002, 7:38 PM
Heh sorry. after playin this level so long everything else is fuzzy :)

This the level/area after the trials. After confronting the bartender he says to follow the trash. S'ok. I commence trashin guys left an right and start working my way up thru the city.

I killed some guys on a transport lookin thing but its too far away to jump onto.

Im pullin out my hair on this one.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 7:47 PM
Not sure where you are... there are (potentially) 2 broken bridges. Does the bridge in question bring you to a small island with a closed building in the middle or does it bring you to a charged pool of sewer water?
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 7:58 PM
Heya,

Actually that ship that you killed the guys in isn't too far away, put some effort into it man. :)

But if I recall correctly you don't need to go there. That level is one big maze, but let me try.

As Chang was mentioning, I think the broken bridge your referring to extends to somewhat of an 'island' in the middle of things, right? A building takes up most of that island and the only door to it is sealed. You need to go back the way you came, back up the stairs until you get to a point that you can jump from the building onto the glass roof of the island. Tear it to shreds with your new-found light saber, grab the biotechs, flip the switch (extracting the bridge) and you should be set.

Good luck, (I'm so tempted to type some cheesy "may the force be with you" at the end of each post, sigh. Too much SW running through my veins. :))

-) wh|stler
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:01 PM
BTW, wh|stler, thanks for helping out with answering questions!
 bookster
03-27-2002, 8:02 PM
Heh, Im just lost lol.

Ok, backtracking thru saved games. I'm above that island your talking about. I just jumped thru a skylight onto a big computer looking thing then into a room with 4 windows.
Back of this room are 2 doors, one is locked, other leads to a lift that takes me up to a ledge that snakes around 3sides of a building. On the back side was one rodian guy. below that point is a walkway I can jump too but the doors are locked.

The broken bridge leads to neither an island tho I think I know the one your talking about there. I'm past that part.

Ive even jumped from ledge to ledge all the way back down to where the bar is heh. took all my bacta tho.

Hope this helps ya'll figure out where I am. the save game is named ns_streets if it helps any.

I really do appreciate you guys tryin to help.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:08 PM
Originally posted by bookster
I just jumped thru a skylight

Okay, the thing is, go back to where you jumped through the skylight. You'll want to head, um... away from the bar, know what I mean? There is a building next to the skylight room, opposite to the direction you came from... you can either go through one of the 4 windows and drop down to a ledge there or there is a little lift from the roof that takes you down there. You should come across a couple bad guys in a floating car taking potshots at you.
 bookster
03-27-2002, 8:08 PM
After skimming some of the garbage posts(im tryin not to spoil myself too much) I think I see the garbage barge I'm supposed to jump into but even with forcespeed and jump I cant quite make it to the ledge before it.

Is the garbage barge floating in front of a blue forcefield lookin thing?

LOL Im the same way wh|stler. My car tag even reads SITHLRD(closest thing to sithlord I could get) Talk about your conversation starters when EpI came out.

Again thanks for the assistance.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 8:09 PM
oi, :)

Have you found the room with the electrified water?

I'm at work now, so I can't take a look at my game right now. I stumbled in at about 2pm after a long night of JK:II. :)

ICQ me if you'd like, 13929177

Let me know on the electrified water, too.

-) wh|stler
 bookster
03-27-2002, 8:25 PM
SWEEET! Thanks guys.

Ya the room with the windows there was a dark ledge I assumed was just a shadow. From there I jumped onto that car then jumped to a ledge. Now I'm at the water. I'm good from here I think :) Til next time
Page: 1 of 1