Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP! Galak Fyyar is impossible!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 mrkernel
03-27-2002, 6:48 PM
Any hints on how to kill that bastard? :)

If i shoot constatly at him with explosives, his shield disappears, but nothing seems to damage him...

This is just after destroying the shield generator (after rescuing Jan (YES, she is NOT dead!!!))

;)
 Semeril
03-27-2002, 6:50 PM
Take down his shields with your guns like you've been doing and then swipe at him with your lightsabre. Repeat the process until he falls to your knees. :)
 DjLeon
03-27-2002, 6:52 PM
I know this is bad form aswering with another q but i'm stuck bad, anychance you could check out the post a couple down about the "coprin bay help needed"?
Sorry to bother ya.

Thx
Leon
 johndoe436
03-27-2002, 7:41 PM
i am stuck at the beggining of the shield generator mission. after you cross the pipe to the pod and get the key what do you do with it???
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 7:42 PM
Originally posted by johndoe436
i am stuck at the beggining of the shield generator mission. after you cross the pipe to the pod and get the key what do you do with it???

Go back across the pipe and look for a door that's locked and has a security port.
Page: 1 of 1