Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bespin and Force Destruction

Page: 1 of 1
 Saber_Trails
03-19-2002, 12:30 AM
Someone make it so we can have force destruction and make that cool bespin level it was a classic place to duel at...
I remember going on the catwalk and dueling for a bit and when i got sick of my enemy or if more came id just force destruction them away. I know force push will do the job now but destruction dealt some nice damage.
 G0SP0DAR
03-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Are you implying that they did away with Force Destruction in JKII? Sorry if I'm being ignorant here, but if that's true, that would suck. By all means, I want Force Destruction, too!
 Saber_Trails
03-21-2002, 1:34 AM
sadly..yes im afraid so.. force destruction lives no more..
 James
03-21-2002, 8:21 AM
I agree that the Bespin map should be remade for JK2, if not remade a similar map should be built. Me and my friends always only played that map, t'was our favorite. I loved standing by the air lock control then when someone jumped at me, they flew up out of the air lock. They never learned.
 UniKorn
03-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Maybe I should buy the original jk to see what you all are talking about :)
 James
03-21-2002, 8:38 PM
Yes you should. ;)
 Kuluwen
03-22-2002, 8:56 AM
Just be prepared for ****ty graphix.... if you are used to good graphic games then your gonna be bummed when u 1st play jk1. Takes some getting used to now that graphix have gotn so much better.

Eric
 MustangMatt302
03-22-2002, 6:07 PM
Force Destruction just plain-old, sucked. I hated the sound it made and all the red colours and stuff. Errrrrr!!!

:jango:
 Necro
03-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by UniKorn
Maybe I should buy the original jk to see what you all are talking about :)

damn right u should!!!!

also, i wouldn't say it's the one map you'd play if u haven't played the JO ones yet :rolleyes:
 Saber_Trails
03-23-2002, 9:07 PM
Hey Force Destruction was great, for the dark side it was real nice. It owned. Someone should mod force push into it...and make bespin for jk2
 TUS_Tomcat
03-24-2002, 11:41 AM
Uhm guys, we're going to Bespin in JO

you guys havent been keepin up on this game? Ravens already made bespin for us :)

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/images/concepts/7.jpg)
 XxCHAoSxX
03-27-2002, 12:17 AM
W0oT! Bespin! I remember that one.

For those of you who don't know, to give a little description,

force destruction was basically a single DBZ style Ki blast. It was orange and about the size of a basketball, and due to LEC doing a crappy job on DFII, it looked about like a basketball too. It left a purdy glowing trail and made a big boom.

I can't believe they did away with that one... *sigh*

I haven't kept up - what old JK sites are they remaking for JKII?
 Saber_Trails
03-27-2002, 4:33 PM
Now if only someone would mod force push into force destruction...
Page: 1 of 1