Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need a clan...

Page: 1 of 1
 Jhan
03-16-2002, 3:53 AM
I am a team player who is tired of Lone heros in MP world. I play UT, RtCW and MoH, online these days. I'll play for a tryout. I haven't played JK in awhile so I would prefer to play something else. I game practically every night at ten pm est to about 2 am est. Oh, and I prefer to fight for the Jedi side. "May the force be with you" especially if you decide to try me out.:D
 WD_ToRMeNt
03-16-2002, 5:12 AM
Hmm....

1) Are you at least 15?
2) Do you have a mid-high end comp?
3) Do you have a fast connection?
4) What region do you live in?
5) Playing to have fun is fine but do you want to win?

There is usually a two week waiting list to get into WD and you have to be exceptionaly good at a game to get in, but since we'll all be more or less JK2 newbie's we'd be willing to waive that. WD is invite only and you get invited by playing with us, getting to know us, and proving yourself to be a good player and person.

http://www.wdonline.com)

We can also be found on the zone (my zone name is WD_ToRMeNt. We have #WDClan @ irc.enterthegame.com as well but we don't use it a whole lot right now. I can be contacted through M$N IM JSavage47@hotmail.com.

WD is one of the oldest and best known of the Expert JK clans.
 Jhan
03-17-2002, 1:01 AM
1)Way over 15
2)Athlon XP1800+(OCed to 2000+)
3)Cable 4200/999
4)live in the east coast
5)I live for Co-op games and helping teammates. I love being a medic in wolfenstein.
Like I said in my first post, I hate lone heros that try to get the higest score even at the expense of the team goal.
 WD_ToRMeNt
03-17-2002, 1:33 AM
Hehe I'm an awsome medic in rtcw. Competative JK drilled the importance of item control into my head so I totally understand the role and importance of being a Medic. I'm a decent Lt. as well.

Only a few WDs play RTCW though and we're thinking of working out a deal with the WP clan so that WDs can play RTCW with a WP tag and WPs can play JK2 on a WD tag. WP has a couple ex-WDs that are friendly to us.

[WD]Rage was the 19th best in the world at one time at UT CTF. WD had a few other kick butt UT players but I forget who exactly. I'm pretty good at Q3 myself but a I play a UT occasionally.

WD will be primarily a JK2 clan but we also plan on moving into unreal2 and ut2 when they are released. I'm guessing that you are wanting to focus on JK2 since you are posting on these forums.

Anyways, we're trying make WD the clan it was when JK was very much alive. Our idea is to have an honorable and united clan of friendly but exceptionally skilled players. We do train our own and I got three times better in JK after joing WD.
Page: 1 of 1