Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how many ppl...will use the Reborn skin in MP?

Page: 1 of 1
 Evil_Ferret
03-12-2002, 2:22 AM
will use the reborn modle is MP???
 JackTheGaffer
03-12-2002, 2:25 AM
Hell will freeze over befor I do.
 Lord Slart
03-12-2002, 2:49 AM
I doubt it there will probably be much cooler Skins to use than that I hope.
 GonkH8er
03-12-2002, 4:45 AM
If he really is an "uriel" ripoff then he'll come with a beige and a blue hood too :D

nah.... ill be using my own skin i'll make probably. Or if there's a good one, ill use it.
 Bowen
03-12-2002, 5:43 AM
Originally posted by Evil_Ferret
will use the reborn modle is MP???

I won't use that skin...I'm sure there will be plenty of other "Sith" skins that are much better than the Reborn skin.
 L'Equa Sinar
03-12-2002, 8:53 AM
Cybot / protocol Droid for me!! :)
 TheJackal
03-12-2002, 9:19 AM
I want something evil like a stormtrooper or the scout trooper if he is in the game.

But if Raven makes an admiral type skin like in JK1 or even civilians for MP... and if they look evil... I'LL TAKE 'EM! :D
 JackTheGaffer
03-12-2002, 12:59 PM
Ohhh make a gonk with a lightsaber coming out of it.

Originally posted by GonkH8er
If he really is an "uriel" ripoff then he'll come with a beige and a blue hood too :D

nah.... ill be using my own skin i'll make probably. Or if there's a good one, ill use it.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
03-13-2002, 1:03 PM
if there is gonna be a cool looking jedi or sith in the game ill use it
 ryudom
03-13-2002, 1:11 PM
ya a cool jedi or a ninja skin for me.
 ps2maddenman
03-13-2002, 1:26 PM
I want to be an Ithorian since they are a peaceful race and it would be rather ironic blasting people away.
 Jyt-Pon Dai'el
03-13-2002, 1:46 PM
I want to be a Jedi in brown, grey, or black robes with a hood over my head. If none of these are included in the game, I'll edit the reborn skin. To give you an idea, check out my avatar. Most of you probably recognize it from one of the screenshots, except I made the red hood brown, and the red lightsaber blue. This is pretty close to what I'll use in MP.
 DeathBoLT
03-13-2002, 7:01 PM
im really getting annoyed with these incomplete titles like how many ppl.... I just wasted time on this post which I personally think is completely stupid... something that could have been avoided if you put a title that summarized what the post was about. :mad:
 Coligeon
03-13-2002, 7:40 PM
I'll be using a Luke skin heh. Any word on editing yet? Like, if/when will Lucasarts release the tools? Hope it will be fairly easy...
 Ben_Walker
03-13-2002, 11:28 PM
If theres a Jedi in the traditional brown cloak and white tunic, I'll use it. If not, Luke.
 JaG|Kaiser
03-14-2002, 12:26 AM
I Will be a smurf, complete with white boots.
 Minimaul
03-14-2002, 1:13 AM
I'd like to see some good Girl skins. I'm no girl. But anytime I play a game , if there is a girl character , I'll use those. I love 'em. I don't know why (maybe I really am a Lesbian). But it's just something I've always done. I hope there is more than the Jan skin.

And what about taunts? I havn't heard anything about those. Guess we'll find out soon enough 'eh.
 GonkH8er
03-14-2002, 1:29 AM
Originally posted by JackTheGaffer
Ohhh make a gonk with a lightsaber coming out of it.

I had one made for me for JK1. It didnt work too well.. but it was rather funny. Maybe I'll make one for JK2...

But there's one of the models in the new trailer that I quite like... I may use it.
 Redwing
03-14-2002, 2:30 AM
Originally posted by Minimaul
I'd like to see some good Girl skins. I'm no girl. But anytime I play a game , if there is a girl character , I'll use those. I love 'em. I don't know why (maybe I really am a Lesbian). But it's just something I've always done. I hope there is more than the Jan skin.

And what about taunts? I havn't heard anything about those. Guess we'll find out soon enough 'eh.

If you're not a girl, rest assured you're not a lesbian ;)

I use skins of either gender, usually depending on which RPG chara happens to be in my head at the time. :D
 Obi
03-14-2002, 2:56 AM
There's no way I'm using some dark jedi thug skin. I'll use some variant of Kyle. If there's a Kyle skin with darker clothing, probably that. If there's a Kyle in Jedi robes, I'll definitely use that. Atleast until I finish my Obi-Wan skin.
 Silent_Thunder
03-14-2002, 3:12 AM
No Reborns for me. Out of the skins in the trailer, I'll probably choose stormtrooper, or maybe Gran.

On a side note.. Am I the only one that thinks the Reborns look surprisingly similar to the Queens handmaidens' clothes in TPM?
 TheJediKid
03-14-2002, 5:25 AM
Nope.

However, I'm still waitin' on an R2D2 skin :o :bdroid1:
Page: 1 of 1