Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Duel of the fates music ...

Page: 1 of 2
 Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 10:07 PM
... is back!

"Krkode, lets settle the matter of the double double-bladed sabers once and for all." Sithcloak says evily over the firy lava pits of Jer'iiea to Krkode. "Like old times!"

OOC: This is Krkode and me, but anyone else who like to join has to take sides. The planet Jer'iiea is made up by me, for anyone who was wondering. Its a barren planet covered with lavapits and has a few old fortresses from one thousand years ago. There are also a series of cliffs which occasionaly flood with lava. There are drifting pieces of hard lava and a ledges across the canyons for which you can travel by. Also final rule is that this is spam wars style.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-02-2002, 10:27 PM
ok the surrounding looks like this

its all lava with a few rocks in the middle here and there

the rocks can hold two people

sithcloak is about 2 rocks away from krkode

krkode jumps onto the middle rock where he is joined by cloak

krkode: your powers are weak old man

sithcloak: isnt that my dialogue

krkode: no...how old are you

sithcloak: 120

krkode: noooooooooooooooooooooo, it is true your younger than me.......die, boy......
 Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 10:34 PM
Sithcloak ignites his saber and kicks krkode. As Krkode falls to the ground he ignites his sabers splitting the hardend lava. Krkode's half of the rock begins to sink. Krkode jumps back Sithcloaks half and forcepushes him. Sithcloak would have hit the lava if he hadn't used the force to accelerate Krkodes push, making it so he could reach a ledge over one of the canyons ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-02-2002, 10:40 PM
krkode does a somersault and they land on a new rock
krkode then swirls his sabers and strikes at sithcloaks head and legs.....

since he couldnt duck or jump he curls up into a ball and avoids the saber(i love that move) and then they lock sabers and krkode pushes his saber and then does a quick force push which pushes sithcloak over the ledge of that rock and he bounces back and not having his saber ready force pushes krkode back

krkode not being ready for it falls into the lava and sinks in....

sithcloak thinks hes done his job and leaves

then a man comes out of the shadows and jumps into the lava and pulls out krkode;s injured body out. hes all burnt but the force kept him alive........

the shady man walks away with krkode on his shoulder.....

PS do you see the plot im trying to get to? ;)
 Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 10:45 PM
So Sithcloak walks away to his fortress all happy ready to play RS2 when someone is waiting for him ...

Sithcloak
P.S. I think so. *Cough*Vader*Cough*?
 Zygomaticus
03-02-2002, 10:54 PM
the cloaked man turns out to be the emperor who trained this worthy student of the force beyond his previous skill and now hes a black suited fighting machine, trained better than ever b4

15 years later

krkode now known as Darth krkode walks out to his transport his second in command is waiting there

krkode: what is it

com: lord krkode, theres seems to be a rebellion to the lords rule in the planet Jeriiea....it seems to be ruled by this sithcloak, and he has the whole planet under his control

krkode: (to himself) that brings memories, (to com) would you like to tell that to the emperor

com: um...

krkode: quell this rebellion at once!!

com: my lord they have defeated our 3rd regiment

krkode: then send in another

com: that will take time my lord

krkode: it wont....you have failed me for the last time commander....*force choke*

com: *dead*

krkode turns to third in command also called major: do not fail me this time, commander.

As sithcloak emerges from his fortress the new commander is waiting with an offer from the Emperor
 Sithcloak
03-02-2002, 11:05 PM
"If you will stop this stupid rebellion then --" The officer says but is then silenced by the presence of Sithcloak.

"Tell your emporer that Sithcloak will destroy his empire before he will taste pizza!" Says Sithcloak who was tempted to kill the poor officer on the spot, but he knowing the emporer he was already going to get it.

"What ever you say." Says the officer who then runs away like a true coward.

"Officer." Says Sithcloak to one of his men. "Ready the plannet for the imperial aussalt that will follow."

"Yes, right away sir." Says the officer who then walks off.

Sithcloak then goes back to his living room to continue RS101 ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-02-2002, 11:11 PM
sithcloak sends two messengers to the planet Edok to tell Lord krkode the message

they both walk up to krkode trembling having heard stories about this man in metal and the different rumors of his formation

krkode says: what is it

mes 1: my lord says he will crush the empire

mes 2: yes and we are not afraid

krkode: *laughs in a loud deep voice* your planet can be blasted open by the touch of a button, but the empire is sympathetic...when it needs to be. tell your master that he MUST surrender or he will find his end. GO!!

mes 1 and 2 start running away as fast as they can towards the x wing about a hundred yards away

krkode to new com: how many does it take to deliver a message

com: only one!!

suddenly one of the messenger falls down but the other keeps going and flies away to Joriiea.........
 Sithcloak
03-03-2002, 2:43 PM
Sithcloak receives the message and ponders for a bit. "Prepare my stardestroyer. All troops are to board it right away. I will stay here."
"What do you want us to do?" Says the messenger?
"Proceed to the Kil'nia system and begin the blockade. Nothing escapes."
"Right away sir."
"Good, i have to get back to RS101." Says Sithcloak as he returns to his game ...

Sithcloak
P.S. LOL, good one.
 Zygomaticus
03-03-2002, 7:24 PM
krkode walks back to his chamber the next day when the com walks in

krkode: this better be important

com: my lord, our starfleet 12098 has been lost

krkode: what do you mean LOST

com: weve lost communication

krkode: aaaaaaaaaaahhh *force choke*

com: *dead*

krkode walks out to install a new com, and he tells him

krkode: get my interceptor ready, i will deal with this personally

com: yes my lord

krkode: good........
 hannibalscipio
03-03-2002, 10:01 PM
I, the new Commander, nervously go about my duties. At least I SEEM NERVOUS. But really, I'm just a spy for Sithcloak.
 Zygomaticus
03-03-2002, 10:39 PM
krkode walks up to his interceptor and the new com is standing outside it and opening the door for the dark lord

as darth krkode gets in hes about to close the wind shield, when he turns to com and says

krkode: commander, do you know where your loyalties lie

com: ummmm why do ask my lord

krkode: i sense a disturbance

com: i do not sense anything my lord

krkode: that is because you have no trace of the force you fool, now out of here, and get your priorities straight, or you;ll find yourself with your predecessors

com leaves
and krkode gets out of his interceptor and as he walks away it bursts into flames.....ahhh they didnt get him this time

krkode walks to his personal hangar and gets into his own interceptor which he built himself, and flies away to "take care of matters"
 Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 4:16 PM
Sithcloak getting board decides to activate the planets defences for the millionth time just in-case he attacks. Sithcloak still dissipointed that krkode has not come yet, so Sithcloak decides to handle the problem himself. Sithcloak enters his personal starfighter and enters hyperspace. His destination is coruscant. As he is going through hyperspace, he checks his messages and finds that the blockade of the imperial supply planet Kil'nia has been a success and no supplys have been able to reach the deathstar being constructed in orbit of another planet of the same system. Sithcloak now pleased with this info, continues his game while waiting for his ship to arrive at coruscant.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
03-04-2002, 4:41 PM
I laugh silently to myself, and go about my business.
 Zygomaticus
03-04-2002, 7:57 PM
in the planet Edok:

hanibal is walking through the corridor laughing, when suddenly a bunch of stormtroopers surround him and say "your under arrest"

in Coruscant

krkode has just arrived in coruscant where he is welcomed by the governor of corruscant also a faithful servant of the empire.

krkode: get the army ready

gov: it is ready my liege

krkode: good, now leave me alone

gov leaves

krkode waits knowing he will be getting a visitor soon
 Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 9:48 PM
Sithcloak knowing that krkode is expecting him lands on the platform.

"Your 15 minutes later than expected." Says krkode with a grin behind his mask. "Well wheres that music?"

Sithcloak also begins to wonder ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-04-2002, 10:07 PM
sithcloak wonders looking at this man in black armor who he has never seen before, and the man seems to know him, weird...

krkode: dont you remember me boy

sithcloak: i dont seem to recollect

krkode: let me give you a hint......15 years ago, this very day, think of the person whos life you ruined.....

sithcloak: hmmm

krkode: ahhhh i see you get it

sithcloak: krkode....:eek:

krkode: yes, now i am twisted in all this metal and i have you to thank, but i have all this metal to support me and i have him, my master to thank....
now you will know the end.....
 Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 10:19 PM
"NOOOOOOOO!" Says Sithcloak whining like luke. "It can't be true!"
"Well too bad." Says Krkode all evil like.
"Do you hear what i hear?" Says Sithcloak begining to feel the beat.
"Yea ..."
Sithcloak activates his saber and is followed by the sound of krkode's ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-04-2002, 10:59 PM
krkode activates a single saber

sithcloak: whats up.....too heavy

krkode: no, i find it hard to use 4 but i have spares *he draws back his cloak and there are 3 more single sabers hanging from his waist

sithcloak walks upto krkode as krkode stands still.......
 Sithcloak
03-05-2002, 1:35 PM
Sithcloak then lunges when krkode dissipears.

"What is going on?" Says Sithcloak ...

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
03-05-2002, 7:05 PM
Having persuaded all of the Stormtroopers that krkode was the real villain, I watch (from a distant planet) through a hidden camera as the duel begins.
 Zygomaticus
03-05-2002, 7:47 PM
ooc: excuse me but i am the dark lord of the sith, and your messing with a bunch of stormies wont mess up my plans

learning that a group of stormies are thinking of betrayal, krkode contacts his general to have them massacred

a large group of stormies enter the room where hannibal is lecturing to the stormies, gun fire erupts and stormies fall dead, hannibal escapes

now krkode has slipped away from sithcloak to do this

he now appears behind him and say s "looking for me"
 Sithcloak
03-06-2002, 6:10 PM
Sithcloak doesn't take the time to answer and sends krkodes hand to the floor.

"Thats not fair!" Says Krkode whining like luke.
"I can see that your hand is on the ground." Says Sithcloak like doesn't know what just happened.

Krkode now very angry pulls out ...

OOC: I chopped off what ever hand you don't use. Are you right-handed? Sorry i havn't been on all day.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-06-2002, 7:05 PM
krkode pulls out a tube of "stick yo and" and glues his hand back on....He then says, "Do not underestimate the power of empire produced goods"

sithcloak: impressive

krkode: i know

krkode pulls out his single bladed saber and he and sithcloak lock sabers.........
 hannibalscipio
03-06-2002, 10:23 PM
After sending a group of stormies and mynocks to wipe out the stormies who wiped out my stormies, I sit back and laugh about how I pilfered all the "stick yo" out of krkode's possesion, besides the strip he just used. I take out my big roll, and tape a bunch of stormies to metal posts.
 Zygomaticus
03-07-2002, 7:46 AM
then the building in which hannibal is sitting suddenly blows up, the whole front wall is nothing and he is sitting in the back staring at 14 at=at's coming his way.

hanibal: oh no

stormie: i'll be going my way

hannibal: oh no you dont, you'll fight for me

stormie: no, we are loyal soldiers of the empire alone. *they start to shoot at hannibal*........
 Sithcloak
03-07-2002, 1:33 PM
Sithcloak launchs a quick kick bringing krkode to the ground. Sithcloak points his saber at krkode at point blank range.

"You have been beaten!"
"You will find that i'm full of suprises." Says Krkode as he ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-08-2002, 7:52 AM
suddenly sothcloak finds himself in the air, flying away from krkode

he falls 10 ft away and gets up and starts to run back, by which time krkode is already up saber ready he dodges the running sithcloak and swings at his back from behind......
 Sithcloak
03-08-2002, 10:04 AM
And Sithcloak does a block over his back Duel of the fates style! Sithcloak backs off and pulls a thermal detonator.

"Don't take another step or i drop this detonator!" Says Sithcloak when Krkode responds ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-08-2002, 1:06 PM
you dont need to drop it

krkode uses the force on sithcloaks hand and sithcloak opens his hand because he was not ready for it and the detonator drops on the ground just as krkode force jumps out of the vicinity......
 hannibalscipio
03-08-2002, 6:47 PM
All my men and I stare at the lone spy stormy. Then, after he's been executed, I order my 16 At-Ats to attack the Imperial base on the planet, so we can take control of the surface.
 Sithcloak
03-08-2002, 7:07 PM
Sithcloak grabs Krkode and using krkodes momentum launchs himself foward making krkode land on the ground.

"Ha!' Says Sithcloak as Krkode is left behind with a timed detonator.

Sithcloak then lands on a nearby platform and activates his com-link.

"Scipio!" Says Sithcloak into the com-link. "Do you read scipio?"

Sithcloak waits for a responce when ...

EDIT: That make it better?

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-08-2002, 8:37 PM
ooc: wait a sec, did you forget the detonator
 Sithcloak
03-13-2002, 11:16 AM
OOC: Krkode if you didn't notice i edited my post.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-13-2002, 5:41 PM
when krkode suddenly force pulls the com link out of his hand and grabs it...

he shouts

krkode: talk to ya later....*he then crushes the com link making it useless*

he then says

krkode: come down coward, or should i come up!!
 Sithcloak
03-14-2002, 12:06 PM
"I will take the pleasure of coming down!" Says Sithcloak as he pulls a disruptor. "Into a pile of ashs."

Sithcloak jumps and fires two shots one of which hits krkodes right arm disintgrating it the other blocked off into the city. Sithcloak lands and ignites his saber to block krkodes next attack ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-14-2002, 6:23 PM
krkode unable to move his right arm drops his saber into the left and throws it at sithcloaks hand cutting it off and hence dropping his saber....

krkode then pulls out his spare saber from his belt and swings at sithcloaks head...

sithcloak, already in pain, ducks, and krkode not being comfortable with using his left hand looses grip of it.

then krkode stamps on sithcloak fainting him, but being in too much pain decides to leave.....

he walks away........
 Sithcloak
03-14-2002, 8:06 PM
Sithcloak gets up and doesn't care to look around and heads off in the oppisite direction looking for a air taxi to take him to the local galactic hospital. He sees one and enters when ...

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
03-17-2002, 1:00 PM
Suddenly, the driver turns around.

Sithcloak: "Scipio!"
Scipio: "Yup, that's right. I have my men and equipment here. We're gonna fix you up good."

Scipio, with his extensive medical training, begins fixing up Sithcloak. They enter a fine medical center. Sithcloak is being wheeled into the operating room when........
 Zygomaticus
03-18-2002, 5:56 PM
he finds all the doctors disappeared and some blood stains around the room.....

scipio: what the!!! *removes gun*

krkode: muwahahahahaah *magnetizes gun from scipio* ill take that!!

sithcloak: what r you doing here

krkode: we have unfinished business....*force pushes scipio out of the room and locks door*

sithcloak's saber ignites.....
 hannibalscipio
03-18-2002, 7:31 PM
"Good work," I say to my doctors. "Placing all those blood stains on the floor will throw them off the trail. And good work on Sithcloak. He's almost completely healed." We walk away.
 Zygomaticus
03-18-2002, 7:49 PM
as sithcloak lights his saber, he and krkode are alone in the room. when krkode tells him

krkode: just a sec...*summons his squadron to block off scipio and his lads who think they just pulled off a great stunt* now let us proceed

sithcloak: you will see the end

krkode: there is no escape...dont make me destroy you

Sithcloak
03-20-2002, 7:49 PM
"I'm sorry to dissapoint you but one of us may not leave this room without a fatal injurie." Says Sithcloak as he swings at krkode ending in a lock. "One of us may not leave the room. I hope for the latter."

"I also wish to settle this conflict." Says krkode taking two swipes at sithcloak which are masterfully blocked.

A new and more tense virsion of that fimillair tune creeps in as krkode prepares for the face off ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-20-2002, 10:26 PM
As the intense battle continues, both fight with extreme mastery, then sithcloak jumps back to get a break....

krkode: impressive....most impressive

sithcloak jumps back on him again
 Sithcloak
03-21-2002, 4:45 PM
"Now who is the master?" Says Sithcloak as he lands on krkode, smashing him to the ground.

Krkode responds quickly by ...

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
03-21-2002, 5:52 PM
using an immense force push on sithcloak pushing him straight up to the ceiling.... as sithcloak falls down he has a really hurting back...

krkode walks upto him threateningly and says "now i am the master"
 hannibalscipio
03-21-2002, 8:08 PM
Scipio and several men pull out itsy bitsy AA lasers and vaporize 2 of the 3 fighters. They all then climb into a variety of small ships and fighters and take to the air, vaporizing the last ship in the process. They then cruise around in space, listening to the sound of the duel through hidden sound transmitters hidden in the medical room. "Prepare for the battle of your lives men," Scipio says as he powers up his custom starfighter's laser and ion cannons. He looks at his radar and sees...
 Sithcloak
03-21-2002, 9:32 PM
When he sees the signal from Sithcloak and then is followed by a battle cry ...
 Zygomaticus
03-21-2002, 9:32 PM
~A massive imperial fleet heading his way..

scipio: ok this is it boys, its them or no one, winning this battle will get them no where, but it will make us free, although they still rule, but they cant rule our lives.

a large destroyer comes in and shoots at one of scipios transport ships shattrering it.....

scipios pilot: yeeeeeehaaaw......
 Heavyarms
03-22-2002, 6:02 AM
sorry to bother you in here, sithcloak, but saying as I do not have a PM response from you, and you post in here often, I need you to tell me what you want to be, at least. The choices are in your PM box.
Page: 1 of 2