Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Duel of the fates music ...

Page: 2 of 2
 Sithcloak
03-22-2002, 3:14 PM
Krkode sences the battle and looks toward the skie and sees laser fire. He sees a few explosions and smilies proudly. But when he turns back he looks around and cannot locate Sithcloak. Krkode sences something behind him but its to late when a lightsaber handle hits him. He blacks out only to find standing over him ...

Heavyarms: Answered your pm.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
03-27-2002, 7:39 PM
Scipio. krkode lies sprawled on a chair, unconscious. Outside, the battle rages on. TIEs, X-Wings, Z-95s, and other craft fire and counterfire. Scipio holds the butt of the gun that was used to knock krkode out, after krkode had knocked Sithcloak out. "One of my men saw krkode standing over you, savoring the moment. But he savored a bit too long, and the man was able to sneak in and knock him out. Now, I've gotta go get back in my ship. I had had to land, since there was a malfunction in my ship. Handing a blaster to Sithcloak, Scipio walks out of the room. Sithcloak, still a bit woozy, aims at krkode and fires.
 Zygomaticus
04-03-2002, 1:22 PM
as krkode dodges the fire, it hits the control panel, locking their door immediately.

then krkode quickly and efficiently pulls out one of the 4 sabers on his belt and throws it at sithcloak....*the saber is swinging towards sithcloak with great speed*.......
 Sithcloak
04-03-2002, 5:14 PM
Sithcloak quickly throws his blaster at krkode causing a distraction and ignites his saber as he rolls to the ground. Krkode jumps over him and blocks an attack from Sithcloak before he jumps to his feet. Krkode swings with such power knocking Sithcloaks saber behind him. Sithcloak performs a backflip while pulling his saber to him and quickly does a upper lunge to Krkodes heart which is parryed and followed by a quick attack. The two lock sabers and push with all thier strengths against eachother when Sithcloak slips sending himself to the floor. Krkodes energy on the other hand sent him flying over Sithcloak. They both recover at the same moment and send hundreads of blows in a matter of seconds when ...

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
04-04-2002, 10:13 PM
I use my mighty skills of power to shoot down TIE after TIE.
 Sithcloak
04-18-2002, 9:54 PM
Krkode: Please reply to my last post.

Sithcloak
 Zygomaticus
04-24-2002, 5:45 PM
Hey man sorry i didnt post here too much.....and i still cant find reason to.

Why dont you come to the new Duel of Fates thread, on altuskv rpg forum/.

HERE (http://www.altuskv.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=3cc70960720fffff;act=ST;f=8;t=9)
Page: 2 of 2