Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Review: Obi-Wan (XBox)

Page: 1 of 1
 telarium
02-22-2002, 10:28 PM
Any feedback for our review (http://www.mixnmojo.com/php/site/resource.php?feature=/reviews/obiwan/obiwan) of Obi-Wan? Post your views here.
 Jake
02-22-2002, 11:52 PM
I think when LEC was talking about the quality of the shots improving from the PC to the XBox they were right, but not in a way that anyone wanted. The texture detail got crisper, and the lightsaber looks less dorky, but the general atmosphere and moody lighting from the early PC shots just vanished. Theed or whatever that Naboo city is called looks like Counter-Strike's Italy map. Obi Wan's outfit went from off white to borderline yellow (though you'd think it was green from the box cover). Things may have improved but they improved in a spooky, probably evil, way.
 ptdc
02-23-2002, 10:43 AM
Obi-Wanx! Wey-hey geddit! Awww, come on. Obi-wanx sounds almost exactly like Obi Wanks!
 Kurgan
03-30-2003, 8:00 PM
Being in an E3 mood, I went over here to check it out, and Met pointed me to the Obiwanx (we had our own joke... based on our ill-fated LFN site.. obi-wankenobi.net say it real fast... get it?) review.

Man, I was in tears!

It's (sadly) right on the money... too bad, the game had such promise.

Good thing we got JK2 instead!
 GregD
03-31-2003, 5:40 AM
Obi-Wanx box?

;)
Page: 1 of 1