Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Post your character bios here... (ooc thread)

Page: 1 of 3
 Juztyn
01-16-2002, 6:03 PM
(This thread is hereby deamed ooc :D)

.. Just so we can know a bit more about the people you're portaying, and can use the information in our improvision.

I'll start. Try to follow my example, and include as much information as you think is relevant.

Name: Hahna
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corellia
Appearance: Hahna of average height, around 5'8", with tanned skin and shoulder-length black hair. She has an attractive, thin, lithe body and a narrow face with coal black eyes. Hahna usually wears comfortable, baggy garments, of dark colours.
Bio: Born in the streets of Corellia, Hahna grew up in the backalleys and dirty slums, and learned the rule that usually governs her life: 'Look out for number one.' She had no official schooling, but was incredibly bright, and learned whereever and whatever she could. Her parents were killed at a young age by a group of Rodian thugs, and she's had a vicious distaste for most aliens all her life. When she was 16, she stowed away on board a smuggler's vessel, and got off on the capitol planet of Coruscant. There, she got a job as a mechanic. Unfortionatly, her distaste for alien species led to her killing a fellow worker, and she eneded up stealing a ship and heading for Tatooine, where she lived as a theif and begger for numerous years, until recently, when she's lost all will to continue. During the last few weeks, she's been living off what little is left of her savings and trying to find something to reinvigorate her life.
 Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 6:58 PM
Well here is mine.... hope it is not to much :D :D

Name: Garik Loran
Homeworld: Sluis Van
Appearance: A tall man. Very good looking to standards, if it wasnt for the big scar running across his face. the scar goes from his left cheek, across his nose, and marred his right forehead. Wich nicknamed him: 'The Face'.
Bio: Born on Sluis Van. got in to acting when he was about 5 years old. supported by his wealthy family he went to Coruscant and did acting school. he made propoganda Holo's for the Empire and was loved my many young girls at that time. He was kidnapped by rebel extremists when he was 10 years old. The Empire tried to rescue him but in the fight a laser blast scarred his face. everybody died in the fight except Garik. The rebels had shown him what the Empire was doing to the Galaxy so that is when he went away from them. He hid for many years on Naboo. His parents were the only ones who knew he was alive and they gave him money to survive. At the age of 18 years his parents were killed in a Gundark attack. By then he had enough money to get him everywhere. he went to Corellia with his friends and bought a YT-2400. called the: 'Ewok Pride'. With that ship he started his own company called: 'Lorans Luggage'.
Friends:
Ton Phanan. Human Male from Naboo. Navigator.
Dia Passik. Female Twi'lek from Ryltoh. Co-pilot
Myn Donos. Human Male from Corellia. Mechanic (gunner)

I will also talk for my friends if it is requested. but im following my lead character Garik Loran around. So if for example Ton is going somewhere.. i will not describe him. i will describe everything about Garik Loran.

a picture of Garik Loran:
 Com Raven
01-17-2002, 8:26 AM
Name : Devin, but usually refered to as Raven
Species : human
Homeworld: Coruscant

Appereance :tall, thin frame with dark brown hair and according eyes. Clothing depends on job, but prefers dark, tight stuff.

bio: growin up on Coruscant he basically lived like god in france, thanks to his parents working for the corellian ambassador .
Unfortunately his swwet life ended when some local rebl scum decided that his parents collaborated with the empire and took 'em elsewhere . So his new aim in life is taking revenge and hopefully finding any trace of his family .

But revenge costs credits ....
 CM_Third
02-06-2002, 4:21 AM
Name: Thiris Rupsyd

Appearence: Standing at 6'1 With blonde hair (naturally Brown) and Deep blue eyes and a masculine build. Although never actually realising it most ladies lust him, but he has never actually realised this. He wears a field jacket over his Crimson Mercenaries Uniform, so that only those who no him to be in the CM realise this. His Jacket conceals a small blaster similar to that (although not as modified) as Han Solo.

Bio: In a nut shell, Born into imperial family, father a high ranking officer, Becoming an officer 3rd class, his father flees to the rebellion. He flees when his mother is killed by Vader himself. He never finds his father but meets the Crimson Mercenaries, from pilot he got his hands on an A-Wing which he still uses although he is now the leader of a ground team.
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-25-2002, 3:33 PM
wow, all thses are very good :)
I'm working on mine but Im not sure If Im gonna post it in fear of someone stealing my idea:( I prolly will post it, cause untill the day SWG is released I will editing it and will prolly not be the same anyway:D
 Com Raven
02-25-2002, 3:48 PM
i'd never steal your idea

[tries to hide his sheet of paper where he's writing everything down...]
 Evo Wahn Jhin
02-25-2002, 3:53 PM
lol, I may be new hear but I already like you guys :)
 Com Raven
02-25-2002, 4:00 PM
Well, I wouldn't have so many posts if the guys here sucked...

Although most were of insulting nature anyway....:D
 Rogue15
03-31-2002, 12:16 PM
Name: Kioet Csuhen
Species: Trandoshan
Homeworld: Trandosha (sp?)
Appearance: 6', muscular, ugly-looking face, greenish skin (unless that means he's not healthy...)
Bio: Experience in trading weapons, and flying cargo ships...doesn't kill unless absolutely necessary, but will hurt others if they get in the way...

well that's all i can think of right now.
 Com Raven
04-01-2002, 7:09 PM
Well, you take your own age....
this means you have a green face too ?? ;)
 Cassiel_Blaize
04-07-2002, 11:07 PM
I'm as yet unsure of what sort of character I'd like to play, but to keep it simple I'll probably go with one similar to my current Pen&Paper game characters. These are the current two concepts I've got:

Name: Taralin Shath
Race: Human
Height: 185cm
Place Of Birth: Yeere, Reytha
Character Type: Pilot
Allegiance: Imperial (though somewhat disenchanted)
Appearance: Tall and lean, pale-skinned, aquiline features, cold eyes. Always tidily-dressed (though not necessarily smart)
Bio: Born on the Imperial agri-world of Reytha, Taralin Shath grew up a loyal Imperial subject. Always having had itchy feet, he applied to the Imperial Academy as soon as possible, graduating second in his class as a fighter pilot. He was assigned to the Black Star Squadron, based on board the Victory-class Star Destroyer Faithful, where in his time he proved himself an excellent combat pilot, notching up an impressive tally of Rebel kills including six Z95s, one Y-wing and an assist on a Corellian corvette. As one of the sector’s top pilots, it was a given that on the construction of the Death Star he was selected to be a part of its fighter detachment.
Undergoing operational conversion training in the TIE Interceptor, Shath was one of the first pilots into combat during the Battle of Yavin. However, his fighter was damaged by an X-wing pilot who out-fought him, leaving him drifting in space. When the Death Star was destroyed, the blast wave pushed his craft out of Yavin’s gravity well, and would have left him stranded to die had he not been picked up by a passing merchantman under the command of the Bounty Hunter Randal Slade.
Disenchanted with the Empire that he felt had abandoned him and with a new respect for the ace rebel pilots that had bested the Imperial Navy’s finest, Taralin Shath began working with the Bounty Hunter until he could reach a neutral port. That neutral port happened to be Tatooine, where Shath and Slade parted company.
Taralin Shath is a very honourable man and a gifted pilot. Though he remains largely loyal to the Empire that has always served him well, he has begun to see the power and resolve of the Rebels, and now is beginning to believe that the Empires days are numbered. Though he has lost most of his Imperial equipment and assumes that he has been left for dead, he longs to work as a fighter pilot again, and is planning to return to the Academy to either be reassigned or retrained. He has heard rumours of new TIE prototypes that may soon reach production, and wants a crack at flying one.

Name: Khasiel Blaiz
Race: Zabrak
Height: 160cm
Place Of Birth: Unknown
Character Type: Jedi (she hopes)
Allegiance: Neutral
Appearance: Diminutive, introverted, lightly tattooed, dark-skinned.
Bio: Khasiel has been a wanderer all her life. Her parents crewed a transport named the Silent Wayfarer, trading cargo between any number of starports. Her life fell apart when she was 19- an Imperial patrol stopped the Wayfarer for a routine search whilst docked at Naboo, a search that discovered a stash of contraband. Her parents tried to escape Imperial custody, and were killed in the process. Khasiel only escaped by hiding in one of the ship’s crawlspaces until the troops dispersed.
Her father had always kept a stash of trinkets and antiques that could have been valuable, and these had been left untouched. Taking these and a compact blaster-pistol, Khasiel tried to sneak out of the dock. At the door she was stopped by a squad of Stormtroopers. Acting on instinct, she tried to explain herself away as a random passer-by. Amazingly, it worked.
It would turn out, as she vanished into Theed, that the stress of the moment had lit a spark within her, a spark of The Force. Over the next couple of years similar incidents occurred, until one day she was discovered by a man named Jamfu Dalei. Dalei turned out to be a Jedi Knight, and had sensed her ability. For a month the pair lived together, Khasiel earning a little money wherever she could while Dalei taught her some of basics of The Force. And then, one day, Khasiel awoke to find herself alone. The only sign of Dalei’s existence at all was a brief note, telling her to leave Naboo as soon as she could.
Though she is young, Khasiel Blaiz is anything but naпve. She is pragmatic, cautious and exceptionally careful, almost to the point of paranoia and especially now that she understands some of what she is. With the death of her parents she has no loyalties left, and considers herself completely alone. Though by her nature she is an enemy of the Empire, she remains staunchly neutral in the case of wider conflicts, and will try to blend in to any environment by toeing the party-line of the dominant group. Meanwhile she is trying to expand her knowledge of what she is, and hopefully build upon the powers she has.

That sound in keeping to you guys?

-JH.
 Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 12:06 PM
My Jedi Character.

Name: Corzip Dinn
Homeworld: Dantooine
Appearance: Young man. Not very tall, but not short either. Whearing a brown cloak and a dark grey pilots jump suit beneath it. One big scar on his left arm. wearing a belt wth 2 blaster cases.
Bio: Born on Dantooine and raised by his parents who were also Jedi. They tought him everything about the Jedi way. At the age of 18 year, he visited his uncle on Coruscant and his parents were killed by 2 dark Jedi, Ogken Rahi'shi and Krea T'mRek. Corzip dedicated his life in getting stronger in the force and last year he caught the 2 dark jedi. He killed Ogken in a huge Jedi Battle. Krea T'mRek got away.
He made some Jedi friends like Rwos and Deac. he sometimes hangs out with them. Corzip is very strong in the living force. every living creature can bring Corzip his powers back.

He owns an old battered Z-95 headhunter, but is thinking of trading it in for something better.
Weapons: 2 single bladed lightsabers (1 orange and 1 yellow), 2 DL-40 blasters rested in 2 blaster cases at his side, A fold-in grabbling hook (like Luke in ANH), 4 thermal detonators and extra charges for the blasters.
 Spaff
04-15-2002, 1:50 PM
You people have no ambition..
i plan to take over the galaxy!!!! mwahahahahaaaaaaaaa
ssshhhhhhhh!! :) hehe
 Com Raven
04-18-2002, 2:15 PM
just try too...
 dayoshi
04-20-2002, 1:20 PM
Name:I'll think of that... Or just use the name generator when the game comes out! For now we'll just call him Bob.
Race:Human
Height:What's that?
Place of Birth:Coruscant
Character Type:Mercenary, or something like that
Allegiance:None(for now)
Appearence:Big, strong guy
Bio:Bob never belieaved that his parents died in an accident, and it didn't surprise him, when, at the age of 17, he found out that his parents were the rich founders of a powerful communications company. But he was surprised when, at the age of 21, he discovered that his parents weren't from a communications company, but were once important Rebel leaders. And they didn't die in a car crash, they were assassinated. But by who? Another Rebel leader, vying for power? The Galactic Empire, seeking to destroy the Rebel Allegiance? Or a bounty hunter, seeking a fortune off of his parents' deaths? Bob, doesn't know, but he is out to find out and avenge their deaths....
 CM_Third
04-20-2002, 11:39 PM
Car? whats a car?

You mean landspeeder crash, or to make it more painful a freak shuttle accident.
 WLP_Espinado
04-21-2002, 11:02 PM
Name: Espinado Azameen.
Race:Wookiee :wookiee: or a Mon Cal :mon:
Height:130 cm
BirthPlace: Kashyyyk or Mon Calamari
Profession: Jedi LightSaber crafter/trainer :slsaber: or a Bounty Hunter :jango:
Allegiance: Rebel Alliance
Appearance:Broad superior frame, flaming red eyes, two scars on his fore-head,muscular build
Bio: The youngest Azameen pilot, Espinado was lost on a mission with Aeron and Emon, they were transporting some supplies to a rebel convoy and Viraxo and Imperials jumped them. Espinado's power systems were disabled, and he drifted away from the fight. Espinado crash landed on Naboo, and found several jedi in Theed. They sensed his ability in the force and took him along. They were rather old, so their lightsabers needed maintenance. Espinado made them brand new ones, his expertise as a mechanic for the Azameen's helped him out a lot. The Azameen family presumes (s)he is dead and doesn't ever talk about him/her. Espinado uses a modified FireSpray class patrol craft named Dawn's Light , or he uses a personalized and modified, thats right you guessed it! AN :x-wing: !!
 Gaalgoth
04-23-2002, 11:25 PM
Name : Varan Torel
Race : Human
Sex : Male
Profession : Ex-Bounty Hunter turned Dark Jedi Master
Bio : Varan is between 5'9" and 5'10", has a slim/muscular build and wields a red saber (of course) and a blue saber (yes, two sabers). He is pale and has extremely bright green eyes and has dark brown curly hair that falls in ringlets about his shoulders. He usually wears black because most other colors make him angry. He's pretty much crazy by most people's standards, but only because he doesn't care to take control of himself. He believes only in his own gain and will use people as he sees fit. He can be extremely pleasurable or extremely vindictive and ferocious. In battle he is a terror. He generally only uses one of his sabers, but if he's really pissed or feeling particularly pissy he will bring out his other. It's not really known where he was born or who instructed him, but of course there are rumors. none have been backed by proof though. He tends to stay in the shadows observing people, only letting them see him when he's sure that he could win in a fight. The one thing he hates more than anything else is losing, be it in a fight, a game, or just flat out not being the best. it drives him into a frenzy and he will do anything to better the person he feels threatened by.
 Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 11:49 AM
Ok, my new charachter for the RPG's.

Name: Atex Dinn
Appearance: Young man, has dark red jump suit. tall, blond hair.
Bio: Son of Mika-log Dinn. an old Jedi with weak powers. He died 2 years ago. Atex doesnt have any powers at all. His uncle and Aunt were killed and his Nephew Corzip Dinn was still out there somewhere. Atex grew up on Coruscant right in the middle of the Empire. he worked at a large spaceport for a local transport company. Atex was a slicer. he could get in almost any computer system he wanted to get into. and with that he had enormous technical skills. he had made droids for his mother to help her in the house and with her work. her mother had become very sick. and Atex had to help out with her. Atex made the money to provide him and his mother. But she was getting worse.
Atex didnt have any friends and hadnt had any weapons training.
owns: an R2-D5 droid and a protocol droid TC-16.
 Janzeke Khan
05-09-2002, 8:40 PM
Ok guys I'm some what new to Star Wars (Since the Specical editions came out) ,and I haven't read any of the books so If you think i need to know somthing go ahead and let me know.

Name: Janzeke Khan
Profession: Bounty Hunter / Guard of the New Mandalorian order.
Apperance: Dark skined, wears Black Mandalorian armor (simalar to Vizsla's) with grey,Silver sholder and knee pads. Black and Grey helmet with Dark Red trim.
Bio: He is not a Mandalorian By blood, his father gathered people young and old that looked up to Boba Fett and his people. So that they could from The New Mandalorian Order, they adopted the culture of the Mandalorians and became them. Janzeke is known to most as the most dangerous Mandalorian of the new order, he is a bit force sensitive enough to move small objects and he can send out a razor sharp wind from his hands which he uses to cut the lembs of his enemy. With a blaster in one hand and A lightsaber in the other Janzeke Khan vows to protect his people and ensure the Name Mandalorian in never lost again.
 gavor
05-09-2002, 10:23 PM
Name: Captain Shane
Profession: Vague
Apperance: Dark hair, average height.
Bio: Captain Shane is Captain of the SS Fluffy, the Flufferations most self-destructed ship. Along with VC Anthony, Andre et al they've battled Strapons, Demons, Queens of Hell, Shapeshifters, Cowboys, dressed as women and blown up their ship. Captain Shane, as all good SS Fluffy crew, loves a game of Strip Beer Challenge. Whilst on a routine patrol to the Pleasure Planet Ooky, the SS Fluffy is sucked into a wormhole and appears in the weird and wonderful Star Wars universe. They begin a ten year voyage to discover strong spirits, weak willed women and large guns to supplement their small...er 'guns'. After destroying the SS Fluffy during another game of Strip Beer Challenge they find themselves all alone on an unnamed planet with little more than a warm bottle of beer and a total lack of common sense.

Name: Gavor
Profession: Undecided
Bio: Gavor is my serious character and I haven't decided what he's going to do yet. I just know he'll be avoiding the cliche Bounty Hunter or Mercenary professions, i'm sure there'll be enough of them for a while. Theres so many fun looking alternatives. Who knows, maybe explorer or something similar. Blazing the trails that have to be blazed!
 Gaalgoth
05-09-2002, 10:45 PM
::wearing white long sleeve shirt, black vest, black boots and blue pants with yellow stripes up the side, I cross my arms:: Who you callin cliche, kid?
 gavor
05-10-2002, 1:14 AM
;)

The galaxy needs bounty hunters/sith dishwashers. I'd rather aim for a different profession. I'm hoping you won't gun me down. Look! I agreed with your underground group of SWG friends idea. See. Look. All friends here. <presses button, Gaalgoth's ship blows up> Oh my god your ship! oops.

:D
 Janzeke Khan
05-10-2002, 4:38 AM
Sith Dishwasher? I don't plan on becoming a Lapdog for the Empire.
 Trannyn Covnant
05-11-2002, 2:45 PM
Name: Trannyn Covenant
Home Planet: Corusant
Profession:Jedi Master
Apperance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, Dark black pants and shirt, Brown Jedi robes
Bio: Born on Corusant, Trannyn started his training with Obi-wan Kneobi and ended it with Yoda a little while before Luke was told about Yoda. After becoming a Jedi Master he met a man named Jecht Mandel and made him his apprentice after some time.

Name: Jecht Mandel
Home Planet: Sulon
Profession: Jedi Padawan
Apperance: Dark brown hair, Brownish white pants and long sleeve shirt, Dark brown gloves
Bio: Born on Sulon and good friends with Kyle Katarn. When the Imperial Army attack Sulon Jecht fought with Morgan Katarn. He lived but lost his home,family,and friends. He joined the Rebel Alliance and met a Jedi Master named Trannyn Cavenant who began his training in the Jedi Arts.
 Gaalgoth
05-11-2002, 3:05 PM
Ha! That ship was a decoy! A DECOY! ::pushes button and my ship un-disappears and gavor's ship blows up::
 arguile
05-11-2002, 5:37 PM
Name:
Sid Borr-Rune-Tokk
Race:
Human
Profession:
equipment developer
Bio:
The Borr-Rune-Tokk family has been in the weapons crafting business for generations. As the 23rd generation Borr-Rune-Tokk, Sid has the benifit of several centuries of combined family experience that has been passed onto him. At age 24 he has already honed his skills to near perfection, making him one of the top ten weapon producers in the galaxy. Relatively unknown, Sid owns his own shop on his home planet of Naboo, and remains one his shop remains one of the galaxy's best kept secrets. Only those in need of top of the line equipment even bother to make the trip to have a custom item made. Many other producers have tried to replicate the designs of this young prodigy, but to no avail. Those that see the Borr-Rune-Tokk insignia on their weapons should be aware that they have in their possession some of the finist weaponry in the galaxy.

i dont stick to star wars religiously so if i made a mistake lemme know. thats my plan...ill be looking for a zabrak apprentice too.
 gavor
05-13-2002, 12:23 AM
heh heh. Sure beats self-destructing it myself. I'll just have my trusty vice captain steal your ship while you're distracted. I rename your ship.....SS Fluffy!
 Gaalgoth
05-13-2002, 3:00 PM
Dear god....::shoots vice captain in back of head and flies ship away real fast like::
 xen0rse
05-21-2002, 6:42 PM
Name: Aen Ulan
Height: 5 11
Place Of Birth: Coruscant
Current Location: Tatooine
Character Type: Pilot/Jedi padawan
Occupation: Freelance/Rebel Pilot (Ex Dark Jedi/ Imperial Navy)
Bio: Aen Ulan was born in the rich and high parts of Coruscant. While his parents went on a vacation to Tatooine, they were captured by the Hutts and were soon murdered. Through all this rage in him, his mind was influenced by the Imperial rule and by the Dark Side that was growing inside him.

At the age of 10, being taught by a Darth Sul, a dark lord and secretly close ally to the Ulan family, he was already learning to control the dark side, and by the age of 15, and was almost a full fledged Dark Jedi. He soon became a Sargeant in the Imperial Navy. When he finally became a Jedi at the age of 16, he traveled to Tatooine to kill Jarva the Hutt, who killed his parents. Right before he took a final blow with his lightsaber to Jarva, he admitted that he was ordered by the Imperials and the late Admiral Moff Tarkin himself to kill Ulan's parents. His parents were doomed since the beginning of his birth, for Darth Sul knew the powers inside him.

He returned to Coruscant to meet with Darth Sul, and kill him. He was successful, but was chased off Coruscant by Sul's new apprentice, Vel'a Galan. He found a place on Tatooine to hide, and now is a freelance pilot. His powers of the Dark Side started to diminish, and he began learning the ways of the Light side, protecting innocent people like the way he should have with his parents. He monitors the Hutt Crimelords and helps the poor of Tatooine. After the Death Star was destroyed, he decided to start helping the Rebellion with stealth starship missions. He owns a modified Corellian yt-2000 transport, and has a side job as a moisture farmer.

He still lives on Tatooine, and will take any job that requires a pilot and or Jedi.
 Pallas Athena
05-22-2002, 11:50 AM
Name: Pallas Athena
Race: Zabrak
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 200 lbs
Profession: Beastmaster
Skill: Uncanny way with animals

Pallas Athena was born of Zeus. With no mother. She sprouted from his head. Carrier of his mighty shield. Goddess of war. Protector of animals. Rider of Pegusus, the only tamed wild winged horse.
 RoyalGuard
05-26-2002, 8:22 AM
Name: Nikarn Treylar
HomeWorld: Coruscant
Appearance: Standing 6'2" Nikarn is an imposing Lieutenant in the Imperial Army. With sparkling blue eyes and jet black hair Nikarn holds himself proudly in a way that accentuates his rank bars and his well muscled form. The example of an Imperial officer with a career ahead of him.
Bio: From an early age Nikarn's parents constantly reinforced how lucky he was to be growing up at the time of the New Order. His father (Evard Treylar) was promoted to company head in place of the disgraced fomer CEO (a bothan) and the resulting money and status meant that a young Nikarn wanted for nothing. His mother (Dorme) saw to it that he received the best possible etiquette instruction, allowing him to more effectively mingle with children in his 'social class'. Mindful of Nikarn's increasingly spoiled and arrogant nature, Nikarn's father hired an off-world Teras Kasii instructor to instill some discipline in the young lad, as well as the capability to defend himself from the occasional Coruscant blue-blood who looked down on the new money. The instructor (Korn Kellaine) did more than just that, providing Nikarn with a drive to excel at everything, especially hand to hand combat. Nikarn's arrogance proved irrepressible however.

A youth member of COMPNOR, Nikarn went to the Imperial Academy at Carida as soon as he came of age. His exceptional fitness, work ethic and noble bearing insured that he graduated top of his class, and in the top 1% in his year, allowing him to choose his placement. Utterly surprising his superiors, Nikarn picked Tatooine, wanting to bring some law to a lawless planet and spread the word of the New Order. If someone tries to stop him, well Nikarn can't wait to show them why he was undefeated in the Academies hand-hand competitions....

(Note: Nikarn demonstrates the typical Imperial flaw: arrogance on a galactic scale, he will not deal well with anyone he believes beneath him. He also always underestimates aliens. He'd probably try and take on a Wookie in hand-hand!)
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 7:24 AM
I hope this isn't a thread for your SW: Galaxies character, because I don't have one ,because I'm posting the bio for the chara I have in the RPG A New Beginning...

Oh, and @ Wraithy: Hey, the Duel of the Duals RPG isn't even finished yet :D

Name: Sharm
Species: Gargoyle
Homeworld: Terra
Appearance: Sharm is approximately seven feet tall. His skin is pale blue, and his hair is brown with a tint of rust. He has a normal gargoyle body, which includes powerful limbs, talon-like claws on four-fingered-and-toed hands and feet. His eyes are blue but glow white when angry. He has a distinctive Z-shaped scar on his left cheek. His ears are pointed and larger than a human's, and his bony brows are spiked and enlarged. Like all gargoyles, he possesses two vaguely bat-like hooked wings with only one strut each. He uses these to glide (not fly; gargoyles are incapable of powered flight) He also has a powerful tail, used for balance.
Sharm's customary outfit includes armor on his upper body and arms. The armor is primarily gray, with an underlying layer of red. He wears a belt and pants that only reach to his knees, capped off by kneecap protectors. The rest of his legs are bared, except for armor plates covering the tops of his feet, which are vaguely dinosaurian with blunt, skin-covered claws at the ends. (Note: If you've seen the television show Gargoyles, you'll understand the looks of the species I'm talking about...)
Bio: Sharm was born on the backwater planet of Terra. His parents died when he was young, and his only family was one sister. He became a bounty hunter when he discovered his proficieny for modern weapons and his innate ability to hunt...and the amounts of money one could gain in the profession, with a whole galaxy newly opened up to Terra. His personal favorite weapon is a modified two-barrel laser rifle which doubles as an effective sniper rifle. He also utilizes small arms, Terran projectile guns, nets, grappling hooks, and other tools to great effect.
Like all gargoyles, Sharm is weaker and doesn't see as well during the day compared to at night. He absorbs solar energy to power his body's massive energy needs. Alternatively, he can just eat ALOT. In space, he carries energy pills with him.
 Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 7:31 AM
lol.. red... i never said i killed Krea or Dan re... i said i killed Ogken :D
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 7:39 AM
But you said Krea got away...and he hasn't done anything of the sort yet :D
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 8:05 AM
And now for my other two charas...

Name: Ma'Real
Homeworld: Secret
Appearance: Ma'Real is about six feet tall. She has light skin, black shoulder-length hair. She wears a black blaster-absorbant outfit with the lower right of her shirt colored deep red as a clan symbol.
Bio: Ma'Real belongs to the Carver bounty hunter clan by virtue of birth. She keeps her homeworld a secret for personal reasons. Her favorite weapon is a long extendable pole that projects varying amounts of outward force upon touch. She calls this weapon a "force pike" even though it technically isn't. She also favors medium blasters. She doesn't like full-blown rifles due to their awkwardness to carry.

Name: C-Drive
Species: Human Cyborg
Homeworld: Secret
Appearance: C-Drive is slightly over six feet tall. His upper body and the right side of his face is covered in steel-colored metal. The rest of his body is also sheathed in metal, but it is covered in clothing. The only skin he shows is that of the left side of his face. His hair is brown. Fashion-sense-wise, he favors blue and gray.
Bio: C-Drive is an old friend of Ma'Real's, and they often work together as a team. He hails from the same world as her, and they have known each other since childhood. C-Drive favors blaster weaponry, including his two heavy blasters that he uses in tandem, and is never without. He is an expert on holo- and cloaking technology, and has many such implements built into his body. He specializes in tranquilizers, drugs, and underhand methods of capturing his prey (although not opposed to the idea of more in-your-face tactics at times).
 Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 10:25 AM
Ohn Ruukon
Race: Trandoshan
Height: 2.2 Meters (about 6.6 feet)
Home World: Born in space

Description: Ohn is 6.6 feet tall, dark green skin, slightly scarred face from run in with a flock of mynocks on Endor. He wears a orange and black flak vest, with black pants.

Short Bio: Ohn was born on a space ship traveling in the outer rim. His parents were diplomats and traveled lot. While staying on a remote planet The caught a rare disase and died shortly after. Ohn was fifteen at the time. Since then he has worked as a bouncer in a night club on Corellia earning money so he can be a bounty hunter. Now having finally earned enough to start out on his owbn he bought a highly modified(and highly used) X wing.
His Weapon of choice is a lightsaber, having become force attuned in the trials of his young life.
 ObiMike
06-04-2002, 11:55 PM
I just LOVE Star Wars Galaxies! When I get Star Wars Galaxies this December im ganna make 1 of these 2 charitors (cant spell).

Theres ganna be like a name generator or somthing so I dont think we get to pick are own names, and im back with names so I couldnt make one anyways.

Name: (Let them decide)
Speices: Human
Job: Explorer, why? Because I wanna get in fights, see the worlds and talk to many people.
World: Tatooine, why? Because I figure most of the begginning gamers are ganna start there. There are also ganna be lots of cool places like Jabba's Palace.
Disciption: My person would be a slick redheaded bad-ass with a attitude. She would have her hair in a nice ponytail. For clothes she would wear low tight pants and wear a thong (if its aloud, DEVS make it available. She would wear a small shirt like just a top (I foget what there called) So you could see her belly-botton and ring. She will probally have tattoos on her stomach and maybe one on her breast (if thats aloud)
What Im ganna probally own: A speader-bike, there like so cool and fast. A protical droid for differnt things and a R2 unit later for the Space Expantion so I can piliot a cool X-Wing.
Allegiance to: Rebels
*Thats the one Ill most likely do but if I learn more and you can control a Star Destroyer then Im ganna be a Imperal Person

This is my first post hope you liked it and sorry I cant spell!
 bothanjedi
06-05-2002, 11:55 PM
Name: Meyr'n Feyl'ya
Race: Bothan
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 187lbs
Place of birth: Bothawui
Profession: Pilot/ Fighter Designer/ Freelance Jedi (hopefully)
Skill: Incredibly agile, uncanny ability to tell what some one is going to say next
Backround: Desendant of legendary, Borsk Feyl'ya, explaining the his ability, his 1) ancestry to an ally to the Rebels main source of info on the second Death Star and 2) he's a Bothan, duh, of course he's a spy. :p
Spectacular piloting skills and an ace bomber, can destroy a Victory II Class starship with little to no help. Very evasive when doing head on runs and excelent peripheral vision.:D Craft of choice, an A-wing, preferred bomber, TIE Defender or a B-wing (TIE-D preferred) all around best fighter, TIE Advanced (if he can get his hands on one). Long-range combat skills are quite exceptional, downs fighter after fighter with precise blasts and once behind another pilot he stays there.
Likes: Enjoys disigning and creating, good small motor skills (could keep Lightsaber in good shape).
 gonk-raider
06-07-2002, 7:02 AM
Name:Riccie Circos
Hight:6'1
weight:180 pounds
Species:Human
Affiation:Imperials
homeworld:Coruscant
skill rant:Command/general If the force see's it fit a rouge dark jedi hidng in teh shadows waiting to grow strong enough to aproch and figure head a faction of his own.
I'll work my way through the imperial army untill i make the rank of General.. save up enough money untill i can get a place on coruscant when the world coems out a nice place. Untill then i'll live on the world with the most action on it so i can gain respect quickly through the imperial ranks. ..hopfuly i'll be able to enjoy my rank of General by taking controling a small army assinged to me and scoring many victory's including smashing up a rebel/jedi coop in the mids of being created.:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: And dont think i will hesitate to hire :fett: if i see any hotshots trying to raid our bases :) if i end up as a dark jedi i'll get my own place remote like the swamps of naboo and have a army of :bdroid2: to protect me and whatever wealth i aquire
 Rith Kain
06-08-2002, 4:41 AM
Name: Rith Kain
Species: Twi'lek

Appearance: White-Grey Skin colour, Two head tails hang forward over shoulders, red-purple eyes, and wears a black and brown jedi robe.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 194 lbs

Affiliation: Rebellion
Job: Jedi Knight
Homeworld: Ryloth

History:
At a young age, moved to Coruscant with his family. Once there, he trained in the jedi arts, under master Yoda, and Master Windu. Away during the Empire's attack, on a mission to Dagobah, he returned to Coruscant to find his slaughtered jedi companions. His ultimate goal is to restore peace to the universe, and to destroy the Sith, once and for all.

Last 5 years:
After fleeing from the empire, and escaping, Rith settled on the outer planet of Dagobah, alongside Master Yoda. Years passed, and Rith's force abilities began to diminish. After leaving Dagobah, he fought against the empire on several occasions, before disappearing again. He now returns to Ryloth, to help free his race from the control of the Empire...
 Andrew Past
06-08-2002, 4:57 PM
Name: Andrew Past
Height: 6' and growing
Weight: 170lbs.
Place of birth: Naboo
Profession: Rebel Commander/Rebel Pilot/Jedi Knight
Skill: Very good pilot, and a very good shot with a blaster, although he mainly uses a lightsaber.
Appearnce: He may be young but he looks a few years older. He is very tall for his age, and has brown hair, and green eyes
Backround: Although a very young Rebel, let alone being a pilot and commander, but he proved his skills at a very young age. Many Rebels feel uncomfortable taking orders from a 14 year old but soon feel comfortable after a while. His parents were also Rebels and were killed in a big battle and all the childern, including himself, were captured, and were taking to a camp, where he organized the rest of the childern and overtook a couple of gaurds while they were brining meals, Andrew was the leader of the group, and he was an excelent shot and he helped all of the childern escape by stealing an imperial shuttle and he was a great pilot, and he trained to be a Jedi mostly by himself, but he was trained a little by other Jedi at first. He proved himself again when as a newly recruited rebel solider/pilot, he infaltrated an imperial base with the rest the infaltration team. The team ran into a trap and the teams commander was killed, and Andrew took command once again and made the mission a success and he led a group of X-wings to take down a imperial base, and many Tie Fighters. At present time he is a Captain, and people are very impressed withe his skills, and he is also pretty decent with his blue lightsaber, which he maitians frequently.
 gonk-raider
06-08-2002, 5:43 PM
call your self a jedi when it happens a untill then your getting alittle too far ahead of your self
 Andrew Past
06-08-2002, 11:28 PM
I'm doing like what Rith did, until SWG comes out, I'm going to be a Jedi presumably.
 Redwing
06-10-2002, 1:52 AM
Originally posted by gonk-raider
call your self a jedi when it happens a untill then your getting alittle too far ahead of your self

This is an RP forum, genius. :D
 gonk-raider
06-10-2002, 3:18 AM
F U ... your not worth my time..skank
 Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 7:11 AM
F U ... your not worth my time..skank wow man.... chill.... he is right you know.. this the roleplaying forum.. thse names are for the roleplaying.

but a lot of members thought it to be a sign up for how you would look so... no harm done :D

-Wraith 8-
 Redwing
06-10-2002, 8:45 AM
F U ... your not worth my time..skank

I feel so flattered...I've never been called a skank before *weeps for joy*

...what's a skank?

:D
 Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 8:46 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
...what's a skank?isnt that the same thing as a skunk?? :D btw,.. is it spelled like that?
 Redwing
06-10-2002, 8:57 AM
A skank is not a skunk! A skunk is a small furry black and white animal who shoots smelly stuff out of its butt at naughty things that wish to eat it. :D
Page: 1 of 3