Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No formation or defensive stance icons

Page: 1 of 1
 Halo
01-09-2002, 6:25 PM
Hello,

I am having a problem whereupon clicking on a military unit, none of the various stance, formation, follow, defend, etc, icons appear on the bottom left of the screen, as they are supposed to. I only have the "garrison in building" icon.

Any ideas of what this might be? I emailed Lucasarts but so far have no reply. I vaguely suspect it may be an issue with the video card (DirectDraw or something). It is an ATI Radeon 64 DDR with the most recent drivers. I've already tried de-installing and re-installing the program with no luck.

Any suggestions appreciated...TIA
 Halo
01-09-2002, 8:36 PM
Well it turns out I must be blind and retarded. On the mini-map screen there is a "+" button that turns advanced commands on and off. That was all I needed to fix that little problem.

Just in case some other nimrod has this problem... :)
 Chessack
01-13-2002, 2:33 PM
Heheh. Just to ease your mind, you are not the only one who had this happen. I set AoK to do advanced commands the day I installed it, and had them ever since. When I fired up GB, then, and didn't see the advanced stuff, I was a bit mystified as well... It had been many months since the first time I played AoK, and I forgot there even was a setting different from the advanced one.

Oh well, hopefully this thread will help some others like us :)
Page: 1 of 1