Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ron Gilbert

Page: 1 of 1
 Navhead
12-26-2001, 7:16 AM
It has been puzzling me for a while, what does he do nowadays?
Last time I heard he lost his job when Cavedog went down.
 telarium
12-26-2001, 9:33 AM
He and his partner Shelley Day (ex-LEC employee and co-founder of Humongous Entertainment) have created a new company called Hulabee Entertainment (http://www.hulabee.com/). They make entertainment and educational products for kids... including adventure games! Seems like pretty much the same thing as Humongous to me, but I'm glad they're going to be making 2D adventure games for kids. Get them hooked young!
 RemiO
12-26-2001, 9:35 AM
Originally posted by Navhead
It has been puzzling me for a while, what does he do nowadays?
Last time I heard he lost his job when Cavedog went down.

He started another company called... Hullabee Entertainment was it? I think they're in the whole kids' software scene thing.
 RemiO
12-26-2001, 9:39 AM
Originally posted by telarium
He and his partner Shelley Day (ex-LEC employee and co-founder of Humongous Entertainment) have created a new company called Hulabee Entertainment (http://www.hulabee.com/). They make entertainment and educational products for kids... including adventure games! Seems like pretty much the same thing as Humongous to me, but I'm glad they're going to be making 2D adventure games for kids. Get them hooked young!

Stop posting at the same time as me! And stop spelling things corrreccttly!
 Navhead
12-26-2001, 11:05 AM
Thanks. :)

Heh, will Remi take over the title of typoqueen from Mort? :P
 Meksilon
12-27-2001, 5:39 AM
Originally posted by remio
Stop posting at the same time as me! And stop spelling things corrreccttly!

Well I don't do either of thoes.... just so you know not to get angry at me.

=mek=
Page: 1 of 1