Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Scramm?

Page: 1 of 1
 JollyRoger
12-09-2001, 7:00 PM
i wasent sure if i should of put this here, put oh well.

does anyone know what happened to scramm?
scramm.org dosent work anymore

ive been out of adventure stuff for a while:speeder:
 sheaday6
12-09-2001, 10:42 PM
me too, i used to check back there every once and a while, but they never updated it! My guess is the guy just went on with his life and eventually stopped paying for his domain name so he could save up for a car or something. But you never know, he may just start it back up for the heck of it. Personally, i was really hoping he'd finish, because it sounded cool.
 Meksilon
12-10-2001, 2:59 AM
I know 3 Things!

1. "the guy" is James Slaughter and his nickname is his surname reversed (Rethguals)
2. He is the registrant of rethguals.net
3. His email address is james@rethguals.net

Cheers,

=mek=
 telarium
12-10-2001, 12:00 PM
I was close to the SCRAMM project and its creators from the beginning. What happened was we lost control over the domain name (ala Mixnmojo). Good to see that Reth has gotten it again. The project founder, Serge, has gone on with his life to other things. Last time I talked to him, Reth said he's still working on it in his spare time and is determined to finish it. I couldn't tell you if this will actually come to pass. I think it's actually best that there isn't a web page for it at the moment. People get frustrated and rather violent when they're asked to wait for a few years before they can get a hold of what they want. SCRAMM has been described as a "monster" by people who worked on it. They created the monster, and it's nearly killed everyone involved, I think. :)
 Lemon Head
12-10-2001, 12:05 PM
how very profoundly put
Page: 1 of 1