Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Main Enemy's storyline?

Page: 1 of 1
 Alan Byrne
07-26-2001, 7:01 PM
Since we all know that Kyle won't turn to the dark side in this episode, and that we won't be playing as anyone else, we should probably start discussing the various routes he could take as a Jedi.

For example, I assume that the enemy is going to be a Dark Jedi. Therefore, he could send force-created projections to Kyle of Morgan Katarn's head on a spike.
Kyle could either go after this enemy to avenge his father, or simply to rid the universe of another evil. Your path could be determined through your actions.

On a side note, isn't Luke supposed to go after these evil Jedi? I mean, Luke defeated the Emperor and a range of other great evils. All Kyle ever did was steal a few Death Star plans...
 Seryl Cann
07-26-2001, 7:22 PM
Originally posted by Wraith Leader:
<STRONG>On a side note, isn't Luke supposed to go after these evil Jedi? I mean, Luke defeated the Emperor and a range of other great evils. All Kyle ever did was steal a few Death Star plans...</STRONG>

Vader defeated the Emperor. Luke was on his knees, crying while the Emperor shot lightning at him (if I remember correctly... it's been a while since I watched the movies... hmm... that gives me an idea :))
 WD_ToRMeNt
07-26-2001, 7:27 PM
STOP IT RIGHT THERE! We DO NOT need another who kill who/is better than thread. There are others on this board please don't start that here (even though I think there are other thread on the storyline).

As for the storyline, we don't really know much.
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 8:24 PM
Torment:
"What would you do if i sang out of tune?
Would you stand up and walk out on me?"

Or perhaps just rip off my head and flame down my neck?? :D
 JediKnight_114[b]
07-26-2001, 11:02 PM
LOL Pretzel! :D
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 11:06 PM
thank you thank you
Vote for me...whenever we start voting in months...that is!
 WD_ToRMeNt
07-26-2001, 11:07 PM
Im not flaming, it's just that there are already enough topics on the "which SWs character would win in a fight..." kind of discussion.

I love the movies, but...
 Letalis
07-26-2001, 11:11 PM
Seryl wasn't making a claim at who is better, just pointing out that Luke didn't kill the Emperor, that's all... ;)

So how's about a bit of relaxing...
 WD_ToRMeNt
07-26-2001, 11:15 PM
Ya I know, but that kinda think tends to start arguements (I know all about them) and leads to useless off topic posts that just add to my ever increasing post tally (like this one).

*I think that was a run on lol. Oh well.*
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 11:20 PM
torment what are you talking about luke is stronger...
vader was always the strongest, and thats enough
 WD_ToRMeNt
07-26-2001, 11:32 PM
What are YOU talking about. I never once made a statement as to the dominance of any SW character. Why? Because I love the movies, but I dont care about that kinda thing. It's all just made up anyway. Might as well be dicussing the power of the tooth fairy relative to the easter bunny.
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 11:38 PM
umm...ive only seen the tooth fairy once...but as for the easter bunny, he doesnt exist :p
 matt--
07-26-2001, 11:43 PM
What are you stupid?!?!? ;) Everybody know's the Easter bunny's real! :rolleyes:
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 11:46 PM
matt, do you have ICQ?
 acdcfanbill
07-27-2001, 2:05 AM
i just said the easter bunny at the other mall is much more convincing and he hauled off and hit me... and anyway, when the hell IS easter?
 PreTZeL
07-27-2001, 2:08 AM
easter is the last day of holy week every year...or actually, the first of the next week
it *hops* around every year depending on the time of lent and stuff in the liturgical calender...hey, maybe thats why they use the *bunny* as the mascot? ;)
 Swoosh
07-27-2001, 3:41 PM
Hmmm...well, I guess this post started out as a JKII topic...but now we are talking about the "Easter Bunny" and "Tooth Fairy." It ain't no fun, huh?

Swoosh seals the transport door
To Yoda's Swamp!

Swoosh
 PreTZeL
07-27-2001, 9:12 PM
awww...swooshie) wooshie
what a party pooper! :D ;)
Page: 1 of 1