Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jus what is in that editor?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dante
11-30-2001, 11:16 PM
JKO come with an editor right?...but what is in that editor?...i mean the easiest editor to use right now in terms of being able to modify everything is the UT 2.0 editor...will raven rework the Q3radient editor to be more user friendly?...
 StormHammer
12-01-2001, 2:04 AM
That's a good question, Dante, but I think you'll get a better answer in the Editing forum.

So I'm moving this thread there, okay? :cool:
 Emon
12-01-2001, 11:00 PM
Q3 Radient is not at all hard to use. It's very easy...The staff of GTK Radient may make an updated version of JO Radient, or maybe Code Alliance might...hehe, JED Radient would r0><orz!!
 UniKorn
12-05-2001, 4:37 AM
Don't get your hope up on the release of the editor. It is not even sure if one will be released. Lucasarts is very strict on the modification of any of their games. I asked Raven about the possibility to compile ef .mapfiles in the new editor, and if it would actually be released. I got almost instant reply from Raven but they couldn't reveal a lot, and they gave me a name from someone at Lucasarts. Still waiting for her answer...
 SlowbieOne
12-05-2001, 12:59 PM
WOW, they actually replied to your e-mail?

True Lucasarts are kind of stingy with their games, but the reason JK lasted so long was because of the editing.

They would be foolish to ignore this.
 Cmdr. Antilles
12-14-2001, 4:37 PM
I sure hope Lucasarts lets us edit JDK2...
Page: 1 of 1