Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JORadiant for Gamers?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wilhuf
11-21-2001, 1:22 AM
Asked at the Nov 20, 2001 Jedi Outcast Q&A with Raven's Brett Tosti:

Will it (Jedi Outcast) have a map editor, or something to modify the game's content? Can we expect to see a modding community anytime soon after the release?

And the answer:

These type of questions will be answered in the coming months through our FAQ.

Raven, it would be nice to get a definite answer sometime sooner rather than later so we know where we should be putting our editing efforts.
 SlowbieOne
11-21-2001, 1:50 AM
I couldn't agree more Wilhuf, it's the least they could have done after the barrage of crap questions they selected.

Oh well, hopefully they will answer this one soon rather than later.
 UniKorn
12-05-2001, 4:49 AM
I don't think you should address your anger towards Raven. They have always been very supportive for the modding scene. I think they cannot give you answers because they still have to contact lucasarts about this.
 SlowbieOne
12-05-2001, 1:07 PM
Anger? If I sounded hostile, I truly didn't mean it.

I think they cannot give you answers because they still have to contact lucasarts about this.

What do you mean by this? Raven and Lucasarts are working together. They are in constant contact.

Well, there must be a reason they cannot give a yes or no besides they are just flat out lazy. I hope not anyway.:)
Page: 1 of 1