Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battlefront III shown at E3

Page: 1 of 1
 Isaac Clarke
06-09-2014, 4:14 PM
For anyone who didn't watch E3, here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1734366993&feature=iv&src_vid=gmYs6qufw78&v=Fewc0ddX0wE)

Well, that didn't really reveal a lot. Not that I expected them to, they just revealed this game last year. What are your thoughts on DICE's comments?

Personally, I think this game will be great. I know everyone hates EA, but when they make a good game, damn is it good. I'm a huge fan of the Battlefield series, so I have confidence that Battlefront will be absolutely amazing. Even with the issues BF4 had.
 jawathehutt
06-16-2014, 8:55 AM
Hopefully they are spending a lot of time on the quality like the video claims. But claims like that aren't too hard to make in a 3 minute video.
 Christos K
06-18-2014, 1:33 PM
Personally I really like the new additions to Battlefield (from Bad Company 2 all the way up to Battlefield 4) and I know they've said this isn't going to be a Star Wars version of Battlefield but I think the influence alone could create a pretty good Star Wars game.
 GrandMasterMarek
09-02-2014, 12:01 PM
It looks great cant wait to play it
 Wilhuf
11-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Dice does solid work with multiplayer vehicular combat. I have a good feeling about Battlefront 2015.
Page: 1 of 1