Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF 3 Story

Page: 1 of 1
 Jamps
11-11-2013, 1:39 PM
Now that we know SWBF 3 is happening, what era would you like to see the story set in? The OT, PT or the sequel trilogy? Maybe all three, as they did the OT and PT in SWBF2? I imagine we will be able to relive Star Wars moments from all the movies given the teaser trailer's content, but what of the story?

I find it difficult to believe they won't include some sort of content from the new movie, given the release date. It would be exciting to use the new factions, characters, and worlds from the movie before it comes out. Maybe they'll attempt to link the new movie to the existing franchise through the new game like TFU did. There are so many possibilities with this.

Thoughts?
 Isaac Clarke
11-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Since the ST isn't out yet, it is difficult to make a decision.

All three.
 HED
05-28-2014, 12:58 AM
I'm guessing it'll be set in the original trilogy. I'm assuming that Abrams and the others will be be keeping details about Episode VII very close to their chests and that'd preclude them from sharing it with EA in detail.
 Christos K
06-18-2014, 1:31 PM
Original and Prequel on Release, with Sequel trilogy as DLC corresponding with each movie as it's released.
Page: 1 of 1