Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My character is naked o.O

Page: 1 of 1
 Canaan Sadow
12-18-2011, 8:45 PM
Okay, so not fully naked :P but now that I have your attention...

A character I'm spawning is using a new armor, so I made the uti and everything and put it on his chest, but when he spawns, he spawns in his underwear :S and it seems like nothing I do is fixing it. :S
 Ferc Kast
12-18-2011, 9:28 PM
Okay, so not fully naked :P but now that I have your attention...

A character I'm spawning is using a new armor, so I made the uti and everything and put it on his chest, but when he spawns, he spawns in his underwear :S and it seems like nothing I do is fixing it. :S

Did you make sure the character has the required feats in the .utc to wear the armor? If not, that probably is the the problem.
 Canaan Sadow
12-18-2011, 9:30 PM
Did you make sure the character has the required feats in the .utc to wear the armor? If not, that probably is the the problem.

Damn it, I just realized I forgot to give him Jedi Defense -_- thanks xD sometimes I swear I don't think :¬:
Page: 1 of 1