Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] A New Planet (I need a name)

Page: 1 of 1
 Zeron Skirata
12-17-2011, 1:05 PM
Hello good people of holowan. My friend recently introduced me to this game, and i loved every minute of it. And when he showed me the modding tools, and this site, i couldn't keep my self away from coming here. I decided to make a planet mod, I thought about a total conversion, but i felt that would be a bit too much work. But a planet shouldn't be too difficult to do, if i can come up with a decent plot. And so i turn to you people. I need a writer to assist me with this mod. I can handle (most) of the rest. The planet is a semi-industrial world, with a few large cities. That's about all i have ATM. I'll post a few pictures later. My computer is having a slow time rendering these textures.
 Warlord664
12-17-2011, 1:59 PM
Well good luck Zeron....A planet mod isn't as easy as you think and can take a very long time to make.
 Zeron Skirata
12-17-2011, 4:18 PM
Well good luck Zeron....A planet mod isn't as easy as you think and can take a very long time to make.

I know it won't be easy, but i think i can handle it.

First picture:
http://min.us/mgugbngUk)
 Canaan Sadow
12-17-2011, 4:39 PM
Hm. Had I the spare time, I'd help you write the scripts, but as it is, when TOR comes up, I doubt I'll have any time for the presets. :P

Um... as for a name... the Rancor Pit (http://www.rancorpit.com/planetGenerator.shtml)
 UltimateHK47
12-18-2011, 6:18 PM
You said a few large cities. So does that meen it'll be like taris but 3x the size. Or narshadaa would be a better example as its for tsl.
 Zeron Skirata
12-18-2011, 6:40 PM
You said a few large cities. So does that meen it'll be like taris but 3x the size. Or narshadaa would be a better example as its for tsl.

Taris is one large city on the whole planet. Im thinking of a more earthly feel, where your walking through corn fields and then come across Chicago.
 UltimateHK47
12-25-2011, 1:28 PM
yes but will there be like (for instance) 3 corn fiels and 3 chicagos??
 Snard
12-29-2011, 11:08 PM
yes but will there be like (for instance) 3 corn fiels and 3 chicagos??

Don't take things so literally. I think he means kinda like Onderon, but not isolated from the rest of the world.

Even though I think this is a little too ambitious for a newcomer such as yourself, I wish you luck all the same.
 Xinaith
01-01-2012, 6:05 PM
This makes me think of Dorin.
(Master Plo Koon's homeworld)
Page: 1 of 1