Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL/WIP]

Page: 3 of 3
 Zhaboka
11-23-2011, 3:48 PM
I love the look of those robes. As for you character creation screens, they're a little chaotic. Maybe add back in some of the opacity of the boxes so that it's readable?
 Phildevil
11-23-2011, 4:46 PM
Or add what Zhaboka said as an option, as original may look quite good on other eyes ;)
 mr_dad
02-29-2012, 5:05 PM
Hey everybody, I now I've been inactive for a while but i have a brief update on the game layout.

So the story is split into 3 acts each about 1/4 the size of KOTOR 1.

STORY
The game takes place about 6000 years after Return of the Jedi. An ex Republic Senator has Invaded with a new Galactic Empire and declared himself Emperor. The Republic stays defending their major worlds while the Federation leads the war against the Empire. The Jedi Knights are flocking to join either the Federation and fight the empire of the Republic and Defend the galaxy. You take the role of the last Eleken: an ancient group of warriors strong in the force but do not become Jedi or Sith. You are the key to stopping the Empire but you can't do it alone. You meet up with several key figures such as Jona K'har, the Grand Jedi Watchmen, Noren, the heir to the Skywalker legacy, and several others to and rally behind either the Republic or Federation and take on the Empire's greatest warriors.

NEW FEATURES
-Intimidation and charm abilities that work much like the intimidation/charm skills in Mass Effect. They require certain levels of either light or dark side.
-Affection(replaces influence)
-Influence is you influence over the character. If your influence is high, their personality will be similar to yours.
-Faction Loyalty: this is acquired at a certain point in the game. The higher you loyalty, the more powerful equipment and dialogue abilities you get.

Locations

-Yavin IV
-Coruscant
-Dromund Kaas
-Taloraan
-Egor III

Many features in this mod were inspired by The Old Republic. Anyway, more concept art is on the way along with Chapter 4 of the Order of Darkness. See you all later.
~Mr Dad
 Scorge
02-29-2012, 5:09 PM
Sounds, interesting. Though can you reply to my visitor message? I would really like to know how you did it.
 Warlord664
02-29-2012, 5:23 PM
Sounds cool. Looking forward to more updates.
 mr_dad
02-29-2012, 6:20 PM
One quick question. For all of you who play the Old Republic, who would like to see a Nekghoul for a companion?
 logan23
02-29-2012, 6:23 PM
It all comes down how it fits in the plot.
You just don't want to force it into the mod/story.
 Warlord664
02-29-2012, 6:26 PM
Ha ha! Sounds interesting....But not sure if I would ever use him over other companions...
I do want to see them in the mod though.
 Sith Holocron
02-29-2012, 8:15 PM
I think a Nekghoul might make a good puppet to another character - like a Jedi? However, by itself? I don't think so.
 UltimateHK47
03-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Only just heard bout this, it looks amazing. Love the menue screenes. How did you get it to say Jedi Knight?
 christos200
03-01-2012, 1:20 PM
One quick question. For all of you who play the Old Republic, who would like to see a Nekghoul for a companion?

I dont play TOR, but i show in google a pic of them, and it would be interested to have one of them as a companion..
 mr_dad
03-23-2012, 5:23 PM
Okay everyone. Here's the deal. My computer broke and I had to repair it. Now I'm reinstalling all the software back on including KOTOR Tool. The things is, while i was doing this, I came to the decision to that I cannot continue working on the MOD right now. So I'm "putting it on the shelf" and when I get a chance, I'll get back to it. But that may be a while, so I am available to help anyone else with their mods in things like concept art, voice acting, or skinning. So...see ya'll later.
 UltimateHK47
03-23-2012, 6:03 PM
Okay everyone. Here's the deal. My computer broke and I had to repair it. Now I'm reinstalling all the software back on including KOTOR Tool. The things is, while i was doing this, I came to the decision to that I cannot continue working on the MOD right now. So I'm "putting it on the shelf" and when I get a chance, I'll get back to it. But that may be a while, so I am available to help anyone else with their mods in things like concept art, voice acting, or skinning. So...see ya'll later.

Shame, but when / if you continue work Id love to see this progress. It looks very promising :)
Page: 3 of 3