Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KSE isnt working right with TSL

Page: 1 of 1
 sniper1707
04-18-2011, 10:48 PM
the other day i was trying to give my character Chainz's dark sword and a few other items but when i got into the game after putting the items in my characters inventory and hitting commit changes none of them showed up in the game. later on i tried to change my characters stats and everything and nothing happened with those in game either. im pretty much just stumped here.. also the mods im using are chainz's darksword and the un restored content mod
 Fastmaniac
04-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi there,

From what you wrote I can say that you did not hit Apply. Changes will be discarded if you don't hit Apply. If you hit Apply then I can't think of anything that may be wrong with KSE...

Fastmaniac
 sniper1707
04-19-2011, 10:23 PM
well now im getting an error saying: could not find INVENTORY.res inside of C:\program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\saves\000005 - Game4\savegame.sav at kotor_savegame_editor3.3.3.pl line 976

any ideas?
 sniper1707
04-21-2011, 7:14 PM
well i feel like a moron.. needed to run it as an administrator :/
Page: 1 of 1