Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Movie Mandalorians

Page: 1 of 1
 Acleacius
01-28-2011, 1:00 PM
I can't seem to remove Mandalore's helmet, even tried coping the No_Helmet line in the 2DA to the normal Mandalore. Even with no armor in his underwear, it has the same armor, with a helm. :confused:

Anyone know what file to edit or if I need to remove a tga from the override? Best case, would like to keep the great looking armor but lose the helm, please.

Thanks for any help. :)
 Canaan Sadow
01-28-2011, 1:12 PM
Why not just edit his .utc file? Change his appearance from Party_NPC_Mandalore to Party_NPC_Mandalore_No_Helmet and then save the .utc file then move it over the Override file and go to a save before Dxun/Onderon.
 Fallen Guardian
01-28-2011, 3:04 PM
Or if you don't want to reload a save pre-Dxun you can just change Mandalore's appearance with the KSE.
 Canaan Sadow
01-28-2011, 3:06 PM
Or if you don't want to reload a save pre-Dxun you can just change Mandalore's appearance with the KSE.

That too, but I never can get KSE to work right... Everytime I try to get it to work, it never changes anything about the game for me. So I kinda forgot about KSE :p
 Fallen Guardian
01-28-2011, 4:00 PM
Do you remember to click apply and then commit changes?
 Canaan Sadow
01-28-2011, 4:07 PM
Yes. I just gave up on the dang thing.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-28-2011, 5:58 PM
This is an off-topic convo from where we started, but I don't think that matters.

KS - It is highly unusual your problems with KSE. Is it that you have a bunch of bad strREF's at a certain point?

If so this is a result of mods, either in how the TSLPatcher was set-up somewhat incorrectly or that too many of the same files have been edited too many times. KSE expects the engine to find things the way it *should be*, and with a lot of mods (especially ones that want to conflict in the way of scripting) variables and journals, well everything, can get messed up.

That being said, KSE works for me still in most cases, although I am sometimes limited in my ability to edit some variables because of the "corrupted" savegame. Yes corrupted, in that some things are actually "invalid" because of things being done by modders.

I am not saying that you must use it, or that you are using it wrong... I wonder how and why KSE fails for you, as I think almost the entire forum would say it is a quite reliable and wonderful tool! That being my opinion, I would like to help you share it if I can :) Not because of any personal quest on my part, but because KSE is great!
 Acleacius
01-28-2011, 7:09 PM
Kael'thas Solo never tried anything like that, will have to get some caffeine as I'm too tired atm to understand. :p

Fallen Guardian I'll look at it thanks, I'll look for a Helmetless selection, thanks.

Qui-Gon Glenn I've gotten those errors before, good to know why they happen.

Thanks. :)
Page: 1 of 1