Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber Modelling problem...

Page: 1 of 1
 Canaan Sadow
12-24-2010, 4:27 AM
-facepalm- I think all of my errors with modelling is a sign that I should just step aside and let other do it. :xp:

Anyway... here's my problem. I followed the the tutorial here step by step... and here's where my error comes in. I have the saber modelled (I don't have it skinned yet though... >.>) and I exported Geoms only (and then I did it again with Model+Anims and then again with both(?)) and I open up MDLOps replacer and get it open in there, but when I click on the "Set replace target" it doesn't show up with my Ngon01, it just shows up as "<none>". Anyway, if someone could figure out what I might have done wrong, I'd be completely endebted. :3 Thanks for the help. (:
 Qui-Don Jorn
01-04-2011, 12:08 PM
uuuh,..how old is this post? oh x-mas eve?
still need help?
you have to import a game saber to switch it out for first. then you export geom only..
then do your mdlops replacing with the exported hilt.
if you want some help lemme know. Quanon and Darth P were helping me understand it all not but 5 months ago. :)
Page: 1 of 1