Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS: A NEW THREAT

Page: 1 of 1
 christos200
12-19-2010, 4:51 PM
( this takes place 2 years after my [Fic] STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE SITH)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

STAR WARS: A NEW THREAT

It has been 2 years since the death of darth raptor and a jedi knight named mark has unite the brotherhood of the sith to form a new sith order.

At the first many joined the order but soon after the victories of the republic the most of the mempers decide to leave this separatist movement.also now the army of the sith is now composed by mercenaries. meanwhile nick has became a jedi master and very good general.

A lone smuggling starship, the Ebon Hawk, flies to the mid rim. now xin and harr mercenaries for the sith,carry a very importad message...
 Canaan Sadow
12-19-2010, 5:39 PM
What the f*ck?! Nick got upped from Jedi Knight to Jedi Master in only 1 year?! o____o"
 christos200
12-20-2010, 6:55 AM
Kael'thas Solo nick won a sith lord that the entire jedi order couldn't in all these years of war. the name of that sith lord is darth raptor. rememper that in kotor revan became jedi knight in a few weeks (if not less).
 christos200
12-20-2010, 7:19 AM
As the Ebon Hawk flies to the mid rim, nick and some other republic pilots attack it.
in the pilot room

xin: harr, what the.... they chase for a message that the sith will give us 200 credits for it. i think they lied to us when they say i was simple message that has no importance.

harr: haaaa

xin: harr go to the turrets.

nick: gold leader, fire at them.

gold leader : yes, sir

xin: harr, we got hit.

harr soon with his skills shoots the gold leader. now harr repairs the ship, xin is on the turrets and the ship is in auto-pilot. xin with a lacky shoot nick's ship crashed on hoth.

nick: aaaaaaahh.

xin: did you fix the hyperdrive harr?

harr: haaaa (translate: yes)

xin: okey. lets go to lightspeed.
 Canaan Sadow
12-20-2010, 9:15 AM
Kael'thas Solo nick won a sith lord that the entire jedi order couldn't in all these years of war. the name of that sith lord is darth raptor. rememper that in kotor revan became jedi knight in a few weeks (if not less).

Also realize that he knew that he was a Jedi Knight turned Sith Lord at the time that he was renamed a Jedi Knight. Also, he didn't become a Jedi Knight and then a year later renamed a Jedi Master. o_____o" I think it's a bit unrealistic that someone can go from Padawan to Jedi Master in such a short time. And honestly Revan could have spent anywhere froma few weeks to a few years completing his mission for the Jedi Council... since it's a video game, there's really no way of knowing.
 christos200
12-20-2010, 2:14 PM
Kael'thas Solo in the next chapter you will learn more about how and why nick became in so short time master
 christos200
12-23-2010, 4:28 AM
sory for the luck of updates but my computer had some problems. it will be soon fixed.
 machievelli
12-24-2010, 7:43 PM
read
 christos200
12-26-2010, 4:59 AM
( my pc is now fixed. again sorry.)

at the planet of hoth nick manages to get out of his crashed starfighter.

nick: hoth remindes me rhen var. i was send there by the jedi council. because i defeated raptor i had 2 choises. to either be trained for 5 years or go to rhen var to defeat a giant white worm. i chose to defeat the worm so i became a jedi master.

meanwhile the Ebon Hawk landed on korriban and xind and harr entered a tomb.

mark: at last. i found the tomp of darth lyon. one of the first sith lords. now modern sith wear dark jedi robes, but at his era the sith wearing lightarmors and a lightshield to protect them from the enemys lightsabers.

xin: mark first pay us and second please dont wear this armor. i have a bad feeling about this.

mark: here is your credits

as mark is wearing his lightarmor he speaks with a deep and scary voice.

mark: for 3000 years my body was destroyed and my spirit was trapped in this lightarmor. now i darth lyon will use this body destroy the jedi and the republic.

harr: haaaaa

xin: harr, run.

lyon: where are you going.

xin: nowhere

lyon: good. i will soon find the spirit of the immortal first dark lord of the sith and my master. lord sith is his name.

xin: i have a bad feeling about this.
 Canaan Sadow
12-26-2010, 5:21 AM
Err... question... is English (USA or UK either one) your native language? o_o You have a few grammatical errors and this story is far more confusing than it was when you first started out.

For one thing, the Jedi teach patience... not war. Defeating a worm would be considered a battle/war, that would not allow a Knight to be pushed up to Master... and just for arguments sake, five years is not nearly enough time for a newly named Jedi Knight to be pushed to Jedi Master. Did you ever notice that most of the Jedi Masters (Anakin excluded) were around the ages of 50-900 years old? o_o A teenage Jedi Master makes no sense...

Another thing, who the hell is Mark? Is he Force Sensitive? Is he an ex-Jedi or what? Force Spirits can't even make their appearance known except for to Force Sensitive. So if Mark wasn't Force Sensitive, I don't believe that a force ghost would be able to possess him. (Though I'm not sure, the only encounter I've ever seen was Tavion with Marka Ragnos... and she was Force Sensitive... I'm sure there may be other encounters, but I don't waste 99% of my time researching :xp: ).
 christos200
12-26-2010, 6:13 AM
Kael'thas Solo first of all if you want to know who is mark read the the first post. also english is not my native language. also about the 5 years is because to be a jedi knight have to be trained for ( at this era) 28 years. also after all these fallen jedi the jedi order was afraid and prepared for the remmants of darth raptor's sith order.
Page: 1 of 1