Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't figgure out why my 2da isn't working...

Page: 1 of 1
 mrdefender
11-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Wow. It's been a while lol. Decided to play SW Kotor 2 again and take another go at my old Wrist Console mod and ran into one of those famous head scratching problems another pair of eyes could help with...

I've used my own "ItemsCreate.2da" files before (itemscustom.2da, itemsgame.2da" and so on) and now for some reason this one doesn't let me actually create anything...

The lines look like this: (row, label, skill, group, level, align, skill, tag)

01 | def_a_jedi_01 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 7 | 0 | ****
02 | def_a_jedi_02 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 7 | 0 | ****
03 | def_a_jedi_03 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 7 | 0 | ****
01 | def_d_utility_01 | 1 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 7 | 0 | ****

It should require a Treat Injury Skill of 1, but (using cheats) I've got a TI skill of like 53. When I actually load the 2da in the construction bench the items are all gold, I'm told my skill is too low but the "Current Skill" part of the screen is blank... ???

PS: I haven't been on since 2006 and I know I got a few messages asking for the mod, give me time and I'll release a new one.
 mrdefender
11-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Is it possible TSL actually needs "Real" items in the 2da? I've added a padawan robe to the file and now a few items are creatable... "ItemsCustom" has lightsaber upgrades in different categories as well as modded items... I wonder...

PS: eugh. how do you change your signature again? those links won't work...
 mrdefender
11-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Yup. oddly enough, I added all 30 robes/clothing/jedi armor to the file and now i can construct all of em... So I guess TSL does need some "Real" items in the workbench for this to work... lol
Page: 1 of 1