Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

High Level Force Powers Expanded

Page: 1 of 1
 Nirran
08-10-2010, 10:15 AM
any interest in that?it is completed except for the installer,all force powers(Stoffe's) have been expanded and have 3 versions of each,51 feats that affect them,damage,durations,buff bonus tree's of feats,the feats also affect the vanilla powerrs(and all the powers have been edited to have the feats affect them),if no1 wants the powers i wont bother

several other powers have been added

Nirran
 Kainzorus Prime
08-10-2010, 10:17 AM
And you had permission to do it?
 Nirran
08-10-2010, 10:35 AM
yes of course,asked Stoffe a couple years ago,currently the powers are in an installer i have a few others mods mixed in with it that i dont have permissions,some of the authers arent visiting the forums

Nirran

edit : forgot to post that the modified ai was also scripted for all relevant powers(to make the ai cast them),combined in the one mod,i also seperated the vanilla powers(source) into individual files,that way it is easier to find the power desitred to be edited
 JediRevan1
08-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Sounds good to me
 Zhaboka
08-10-2010, 2:07 PM
Yeah, sounds awesome. I think you would get a pretty good response, as long as you have custom icons for all your new feats.
 Nirran
08-11-2010, 4:41 PM
decided to go ahead and seperate the mod from my personal installer,but as is,the mod is way over-powered without Beancounters hardcore mod(and i added force powers randomly to force users with that mod,making mobs harder),i dont have permissions for that mod yet,waitng for a response

Nirran
Page: 1 of 1