Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[KOTOR/TSL]Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 reivzje
08-08-2010, 7:29 PM
Well when i first played trough KOTOR & TSL without any mods i or anything new i was kinda dissapointed by the force powers Force Kill and lightning because they didnt do much damage and i am asking is it possible to change the damage of those 2 force powers ?
 Yatsookey
08-08-2010, 7:31 PM
if you want some damaging powers check the kotorfiles force power directory alot of them are really good, though i have to admit this is the first time i have ever heard anyone request enhanced default powers.

Stoffe made a great set of powers here

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;43066)

its always a must use for me
 Nirran
08-08-2010, 8:19 PM
with Stoffe's permission i altered those force powers and set them all to have a basic medium and top power levels,currently the installer is set with alot of other mods i dont have permissions(personal)maybe one day i will seperate it(it also adds alot of feats,acomplished through scripting(if_has_feat etc)),little bored lately,havent been on kotor thing for a while,maybe i will,anyway hope this finds you well

edit : if enough people post they want it i will make of point of doing it,the modifications i did add 51 force power feats,bonus damage by level,bonus damage by % bonuses to force buff powers,and bonuses to power durations,and these feats affect all applicable force powers,extremely recomended that beancounters difficulty mod is used,with max settings,post here please

Nirran
 reivzje
08-09-2010, 3:41 AM
if you want some damaging powers check the kotorfiles force power directory alot of them are really good, though i have to admit this is the first time i have ever heard anyone request enhanced default powers.

Stoffe made a great set of powers here

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/High_Level_Force_Powers;43066)

its always a must use for me

Already using that mod and i actually want to know if it IS possible to change the damage of those 2 powers :D, because i was dissapointed of what damage it did in the higher level's. Just saw something in spells.2da of what i am not sure what it does. What actually does maxcr in spells.2da ?
Page: 1 of 1