Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(help)Tattooine Error

Page: 1 of 1
 Bane's Heart
07-15-2010, 4:51 AM
Greetings, I've unfortunately ventured into quite a problem on tattooine. After the intervention of the Duros at the Czerka offices, I had to click to access my dialogue options while talking with the Czerka Protocol. After that I went to talk to her and she greets me, but any other choice it just ends the dialogue without a trace.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mods Installed: Recruitable Kay by Inyri Forge, Seikan's armour of the old republic, Recruitable Kay Hotfix 1.01 and Recruitable Kay enhanced voicing.
 Canaan Sadow
07-15-2010, 6:16 AM
Ummm... have you edited the Czerka Protocol's dialogue on any type of dialogue editor and put it in your override? Sometimes dialogue editor can screw with existing dialogue.
 Bane's Heart
07-15-2010, 7:00 AM
Nope, haven't touched the dialogue; wouldn't know how anyways...
 Dak Drexl
07-15-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm almost 100% sure that bug is caused by recruitable kay. Do you have all the patches and hotfixes? I think one of the hotfixes solves that problem.
 Bane's Heart
07-15-2010, 7:14 PM
As far as I know there is only one hotfix out, that and the sound patch not aware of any others though *shrug*.

And what is the chance of the protocol being the one I need to progress through the gates? It's annoying that you can't get the hunting license via. cheat console or by placing it in a footlocker.
Page: 1 of 1