Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mods for first time with Kotor 2?

Page: 1 of 1
 XrBob
07-13-2010, 12:16 AM
Hey, I played the first kotor and really enjoyed it, so I bought the 2nd one. I've gotten the impression from reviews and such that much content was left out so mods and restoration projects are important if you want to play it. What would you recommend for the first time? I've got TSLRCM 1.6 and extra high level force powers, I think it's 2.1 I got the halowan plugin, which seems to be a big one. What I found when I first started was that you get a lighsaber right from the beginning, is that intended, or from a mod?

What would you suggest for a good game experience so that mods help, but don't make it feel like I don't know what the regular game should be like?
 Canaan Sadow
07-13-2010, 1:12 AM
That's from a mod. You're not supposed to really have a lightsaber until the second world after you left Telos. Hahaha. Which sucks, I know, but... yeah.

I think that the mods you have currently should suffice, though if you want, you might add the Sith Assassins to attack with Lightsabers. It makes more sense to me (: and then also Alpha-47's Male Clothing v2 if you plan on using a male character (since his are the best looking clothes for a male that I have seen yet (: ).
 Random Nickos
07-13-2010, 5:57 AM
Sharen Trawn's Nar Shadaa skybox is a must for realism and is compatible with anything.
 zbyl2
07-13-2010, 8:35 AM
Last I heard, Holowan Plug-in isn't compatible with TSLRCM. Just saying.

Also, if you're gonna use TSLRCM, don't forget to download Nar Shaddaa fix ;)
Page: 1 of 1