Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

gff editor help

Page: 1 of 1
 Laochra
07-11-2010, 8:05 AM
how do i put down doors in gff editor? (for kotor 2)

im using the whereami armband, ive got my co-ordinates, but i dont know how to use them, can someone tell me where the option to place doors, creatures and placeables are?

great help guys :indif:
 Xerios
07-15-2010, 9:35 AM
Read a tutorial on module building... Its in the .git file for a module.....
 jonathan7
07-15-2010, 10:15 AM
how do i put down doors in gff editor? (for kotor 2)

im using the whereami armband, ive got my co-ordinates, but i dont know how to use them, can someone tell me where the option to place doors, creatures and placeables are?

great help guys :indif:

Well, what are you trying to do? Your question is hardly specific, what do you mean by "put down doors" - are you trying to close an open door? Are you trying to add a new door to an existing module? Also most questions asked in Holowan have already been asked, and there are a million and one tutorials which will answer your question... Have you tryed using any of the tutorials above or have you just gone cowboy and dived straight in trying to mod?

Here are various tutorials you may find helpful;

Click Me (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=185199)

Click Me (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=130451)

As a further tip, it seems you have put minimal effort into your post, not using capital letters etc, all this screams of a post written very quickly and in a half bothered manner, this isn't the type of thing which encourages replies.

Finally most individuals in Holowan are not familiar with the type of editing, and with the games being so old, slowly but surely less people are frequenting the forums....
 Laochra
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Have you tryed using any of the tutorials above or have you just gone cowboy and dived straight in trying to mod?

i read the tutorials that you sent me already, but the information in them is outdated and confusing.

Well, what are you trying to do? Your question is hardly specific, what do you mean by "put down doors" - are you trying to close an open door? Are you trying to add a new door to an existing module?

im want to know how to add a door into a module, using gff editor.
Page: 1 of 1