Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MixnMojo Game Database

Page: 1 of 1
 Edward van Helgen
06-21-2010, 9:22 AM
The big disaster of good friday earlier this year caused the old mixnmojo site to dissapear. I always liked the game database and visited it from time to time and maybe some others did too.

For those who didn't print everything that appeared on mixnmojo on paper and put the stacks of paper in a safe far away from brazilian hackers, you can still visit the game directory on the Internet Archive. (http://web.archive.org/web/20080620141745/www.mixnmojo.com/php/site/gamedblist.php)
 Edward van Helgen
06-21-2010, 9:29 AM
Oh, I just noticed that you can't view the concept art and injokes etc on most pages, I thought it was complete first.
 s-island
06-21-2010, 9:40 AM
The old texts aren't gone forever. Just...taking a break while we wipe off all the dust from the intertubes. :)
 Snugglecakes
06-21-2010, 11:32 AM
The old texts aren't gone forever. Just...taking a break while we wipe off all the dust from the intertubes. :)

Good!
Page: 1 of 1