Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Greggomonkeys Crazy Go Nuts skin pack

Page: 1 of 1
 greggomonkey
06-17-2010, 6:15 PM
I was getting bored of the same old skins so I decided to make a few new ones, by this I mean:

Republic skins-0%
Sith skins-40%
Mandalorian skins-50%
Other skins-0%

I may have choices of skins, for example I may have two sets of skins maybe one mandalorian green and the other in a second pack orange.

This is just an example, but I will try to keep my skins mix and matchable.
 Doctor-Hal
06-17-2010, 8:34 PM
Sounds cool. The game can always use a bit more variety. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
 greggomonkey
06-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Thanks! I would post some screens for ya but my disk drive crapped out on me and I can't play at the moment.
 greggomonkey
06-19-2010, 12:37 AM
 Kyr'am Galaar
06-19-2010, 1:02 AM
Uhh... I can't see the screens... They just show up as white boxes with X's in them... >_>
 greggomonkey
06-19-2010, 1:23 AM
 Doctor-Hal
06-19-2010, 1:27 AM
Looks like a nice start, but you might want to increase the damaged look. Right now It's hard to tell the difference unless you really stare at it. Maybe add some more grime and scratches? (Your mod of course, that's just my suggestion).
 greggomonkey
06-19-2010, 1:24 PM
I may take the suggestion I made the skin a little while ago and Its not as good as the sith ones I did, It looks better in game but I may revise. The republic ones have also been started, so far I just added some symbols and darkened.
 greggomonkey
06-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Sorry I haven't updated recently, I've been on holidays.

The republic skins need some more work and one of the skins I made for the sith doesn't seem to be working at the moment, otherwise I have a couple more skins planned for editing.

EDIT: I managed to get the republic skins decent I think, just need to test them.
Page: 1 of 1