9:00 AM - Nintendo Press Conference [world times (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=15&year=2010&hour=9&min=00&sec=0&p1=137)]
) [watch conference (http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/nintendo-e3/?tag=live%3Bpress-conf-list%3Bnintendo%3Btitle)]
Here are the highlights...
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword gameplay revealed. Uses motionplus to produce sword + shield action. Visuals combine the styles of Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker. Overall game looks similar to TP but is cel-shaded like TWW.
- Also revealed another compilation Mario sports title as well as Wii Party and Just Dance 2.
- Golden Sun DS revealed.
- GoldenEye 007 remake revealed exclusive for Wii. Has Daniel Craig as Bond instead of Pierce Brosnan, published by Activision. Coming very soon.
- Kirby: Epic Yarn revealed for Wii. Kirby's first home console game since the N64.
- New Donkey Kong Country game revealed by Retro Studios, the folks who developed the Metroid Prime trilogy.
- Epic Mickey gameplay revealed. Warren Spector himself took the stage to explain his ideas behind bringing Mickey back to video game audiences.
- Nintendo 3DS revealed along with the return of Pit in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
- Nintendogs and Cats revealed for 3DS
- PilotWings 3DS confirmed
- Long list of third party developed games (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/15/heres-the-list-of-every-3ds-game-in-development/
) including Metal Gear Solid, Assassin's Creed, Ninja Gaiden, Resident Evil, etc, etc, etc... all for Nintendo 3DS!
Also, check out the official Nintendo E3 site for a TONNE of content including interviews regarding almost everything that was shown at the press conference. In fact, they'll be updating their site with a lot more info and videos during the next few days of E3. Follow the link below to view all of the extra content. http://e3.nintendo.com/