Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Holorecord: The Jedi Civil War

Page: 1 of 1
 News
06-12-2010, 3:50 PM
This week’s main Friday update is a new timeline holorecord, featuring backstory on Revan and Malak during the Jedi Civil War.Quote from SeanDahlberg (Source)One of the greatest threats to the Republic preceding the Great War arose approximately three hundred years before when the Sith Lords Darth Revan and Darth Malak began the Jedi Civil War. [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net... (http://www.starwarsmmo.net/news/new-holorecord-the-jedi-civil-war/)
 Zerimar Nyliram
06-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Sweet! Looks like they were extra careful to remain faithful to the story as set forth in the KOTOR comics. I like the fact that Revan has long black hair in that one shot of him and Malak from behind because it kind of confirms, at least for me, that "Mullet Man" is the true face behind the mask. I've never played as anyone different (aside from the one time I played as a woman).
 maugomale
06-13-2010, 12:08 AM
I find it controversial that they referred to Bastila as a Jedi Master and that she and Revan took on Malak together. Oh well... :/
 The-Seraphim
06-13-2010, 7:17 AM
Its a in universe take on things the most they probably know is that Bastila and Revan were on the Starforge and they ended up killing Malak.

As for the Jedi Master thing they are correct saying it, I'll take someone elses example.
King Richard went hunting with his father. He wasn't king then but its how you explain things in past-tense.
 Ser'eck
06-13-2010, 3:16 PM
Sweet! Looks like they were extra careful to remain faithful to the story as set forth in the KOTOR comics. I like the fact that Revan has long black hair in that one shot of him and Malak from behind because it kind of confirms, at least for me, that "Mullet Man" is the true face behind the mask. I've never played as anyone different (aside from the one time I played as a woman).

I feel the same way. I always thought of "Mullet Man" as Revan myself, the face just fits. Of course those images in the Holorecord were before he turned to the dark side, he could have got a hair cut after.:xp:
 adamqd
06-13-2010, 3:35 PM
I always played the Buzzcut Goatiewhendarkside guy, but I accept that he grew a mullet hehe :) Cool Time-line
 Darth Avlectus
06-18-2010, 3:09 AM

I played that one b/c I have long hair IRL. Others played it b/c it most closely resembles Ep. 3 Anakin. :dozey:

But I agree, it just seems like the head to use since it isn't really reused anywhere else.

I find it controversial that they referred to Bastila as a Jedi Master and that she and Revan took on Malak together. Oh well... :/

Well, just remember it's from that historian's point of view.

They weren't there, they don't know. Totally arguing from ignorance. They will suffer the wrath of cornholio...
>.>
<.<

Though the slant is still irritating, yes. :dozey:
 Ibelin
06-19-2010, 1:04 PM
I played a hairless character. Maybe his hair was remove during force brain-wash. :D
 Hallucination
06-19-2010, 5:44 PM
I played a hairless character. Maybe his hair was remove during force brain-wash. :D
Unknown to most people, the Jedi Order favours the surgical approach, which meant they needed to shave Revan's head to get to his grey matter.
 Ztalker
06-27-2010, 2:14 PM
Unknown to most people, the Jedi Order favours the surgical approach, which meant they needed to shave Revan's head to get to his grey matter.

Don't you need 8 intelligence to talk? Or was it ten? Anyways, it explains why Revan never talked in K1.
Page: 1 of 1