Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who is the person in the ravine on Korriban?

Page: 1 of 1
 Dinguz
06-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?
 purifier
06-06-2010, 2:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?

Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.
 Dinguz
06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

Is there any way of reaching that thing?
 purifier
06-06-2010, 5:25 PM
Is there any way of reaching that thing?

Well in real life I would've thrown a stick or rock at it, just to see if it would jump or piss it off, one or the other :)

But seriously though, I have know idea how you'd get to it.
 Seikan
06-13-2010, 3:15 PM
I'm here to solve the mystery!!! :D

After reading it i have go to see it myself, and i first thought "oh it's true!!!" but then i have seen to other character go to him then, i look at my party members coming at me, and i realize that it was the poor quality shadow of the game, that just appears like people ...
 The Betrayer
06-15-2010, 8:29 AM
Can anybody take a screen? This sounds really interesting.
 Seikan
06-16-2010, 3:24 PM
Here, but as I said, it's only the player's shadow

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9867/ravin.jpg)
 Dinguz
08-02-2010, 4:04 AM
I'm not sure about it being a shadow. I never noticed it move as I strafed back and forth across the bridge...
 Kira_Tsukasa
08-02-2010, 11:25 PM
G-Man or Bigfoot? YOU DECIDE! :D

But seriously, it's probably a shadow. I've seen things like that happen in other games where the game would draw my shadow under me on what I was standing on, then draw it again on another surface under that. Perhaps if there was a no clip code we could go down and find out for certain.
 Seikan
08-31-2010, 2:29 PM
It is a shadow, believe me xD

If You don't see it move is because... you have to stay at the same place to look at it... don't you think? Try to put your party members with you, there should be two additional shadows x)
 Ztalker
08-31-2010, 4:36 PM
It is a shadow, believe me xD

If You don't see it move is because... you have to stay at the same place to look at it... don't you think? Try to put your party members with you, there should be two additional shadows x)

Dammit! You just killed the Kotorfoot mystery! :(
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-01-2010, 2:40 PM
Yeah, a shadow it is. I used to walk around and play with it in moments of boredom. Korriban in K1 was so much fun.
Page: 1 of 1