Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luke and others

Page: 1 of 1
 Ser'eck
05-31-2010, 4:58 AM
I was just thinking since Leia made an appearance in TFU, do you think that Luke may make an appearance in TFU2?

Also what other notable characters do you think would make an appearance?
 DarthGOGO
05-31-2010, 7:02 AM
I don't think that Luke will make an appearance, but who knows. Other notable characters, considering some of it will be on Kamino I reckon there will be a high chance of us seeing Boba Fett in the game.
 Darth Eclipse
05-31-2010, 8:26 AM
Luke was in the TFU 1 also. In the downloadable Hoth level.
 HockeyGoalie35
05-31-2010, 12:50 PM
oh yea i remember that^

maybe he'll play a bigger role
 TKA-001
05-31-2010, 1:22 PM
Since this game is allegedly set before ANH, I very much doubt that we'll see Luke, since he's still just a teenager on Tatooine. It would be highly disruptive for him to see any action or adventure before then.
 GalenMarek
05-31-2010, 2:11 PM
Han Solo & Chewbaccha or Lando might be appear on Cato Neimodia
 Ghost
05-31-2010, 2:16 PM
I agree with TKA-001, Luke will probably not make an appearance due to his life on Tatooine
 Zerimar Nyliram
05-31-2010, 2:16 PM
We've already got Yoda confirmed. That's good enough. Throw in too many characters like that and it becomes a fan wank fest.
 truJedi
05-31-2010, 8:29 PM
not to ruffle anyones feathers....but does anyone else think luke is a little bit of a panzi ???....especially compared to Starkiller lol
 Rogue15
05-31-2010, 9:33 PM
no.
 Ser'eck
05-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Since this game is allegedly set before ANH, I very much doubt that we'll see Luke, since he's still just a teenager on Tatooine. It would be highly disruptive for him to see any action or adventure before then.

Unless Starkiller makes a trip to Tatooine. By this time Luke would be 17 or 18 years old.
 adamqd
06-01-2010, 9:47 AM
fan wank fest.

qft
 Darth Eclipse
06-05-2010, 11:22 AM
not to ruffle anyones feathers....but does anyone else think luke is a little bit of a panzi ???....especially compared to Starkiller lol

I made a huge argument about this on another thread. Yes.
 truJedi
06-05-2010, 8:40 PM
i dont know what it is about him but he just doesnt seem as powerful as anyone else to me lol. I dunno maybe its my imagination lol
 AlexDM
06-05-2010, 8:48 PM
Its because luke wasn't shown to be a jedi, all you saw from him in the movies was basic lightsaber fights. In the novel he is potrayed more but its not as much as a wow factor because you don't see what it would look like on a game or a movie, etc.

Starkiller though is however, much more then Luke.

Taking a destroyer down was more then what yoda could do when Yoda was facing the Emperor. =P Then again, do take into fact that yoda was fricken old - still, for an old jedi, he was still better then luke was.

In a 1 on 1 fight, if anakin wasn't in that suit of armor, i still think Galen would beat him.

However, do i think Galen could of went up agains Raven? Thats much much more...debatable, seeing as how the Sith Lords back then =P could destroy planets using the force...
 Darth Eclipse
06-06-2010, 3:20 PM
Its because luke wasn't shown to be a jedi, all you saw from him in the movies was basic lightsaber fights. In the novel he is potrayed more but its not as much as a wow factor because you don't see what it would look like on a game or a movie, etc.

Starkiller though is however, much more then Luke.

Taking a destroyer down was more then what yoda could do when Yoda was facing the Emperor. =P Then again, do take into fact that yoda was fricken old - still, for an old jedi, he was still better then luke was.

In a 1 on 1 fight, if anakin wasn't in that suit of armor, i still think Galen would beat him.

However, do i think Galen could of went up agains Raven? Thats much much more...debatable, seeing as how the Sith Lords back then =P could destroy planets using the force...

REVAN. NOT RAVEN. Why has Darth Revan's name been misspelled so much recently lol?
 AlexDM
06-07-2010, 2:59 PM
=P I don't know...-looks at his fingers- i guess its because his name is close to the name "Raven" that i just naturally spell it that way...<.< but really was it neccessary to just quote me on that?....You quote my whole post just to point that 1 thing out ._.; i find that...not neccessary.
 HockeyGoalie35
06-08-2010, 11:00 AM
haha wow....but he is deffenitly one of the most misspelled sith names
 LordOfTheFish
06-08-2010, 1:02 PM
fan wank fest.

qft[2]
 adamqd
06-08-2010, 2:26 PM
Also you must realize that TFU is a Charicature, and a "Beat em up" Star wars, if Starkiller was brought into G-Canon, he would be a different character all together.

TFU's over the top force powers are a gimmick to make the game different, not canonical IMO, Don't get me wrong Starkiller is a beast but he will never be Luke Skywalker.
 AlexDM
06-08-2010, 3:55 PM
=P who would want to be luke skywalker?...no one in my opinion.
 The Last Guy At Hoth
06-17-2010, 6:11 AM
yes i agree with trujedi about starkiller beingway stronger than luke
 Ztalker
06-17-2010, 8:29 AM

AMEN

Uhm. No? The Force Unleashed is the exaggerated version of a normal Star Wars story. That's what 'Unleashed' stands for.
Sorry to say, but this entire topic and some reactions are quit....disturbing for long-time fans who value canon and the movies.

Why not have Luke appear, together with Chewbacca and Revan (who traveled forward in time) to form sort of an Force A-team? I'd love to hear Starkiller say 'I love it when a plan comes together.' /sarcasm.
 LordOfTheFish
06-17-2010, 3:14 PM

I doubt that. That is a typical fan boy response... So I will no quote Zerimar.

"fan wank fest" that's all this game is.
 PoiuyWired
06-18-2010, 3:18 PM
Well... depends on how you define stronger. Starkiller is probably a deadlier guy in combat, and his telekinetic force powers are impressive indeed. But in general he is trained for that purpose to start with.

Luke seems to be a bit more well rounded though. But I do think that he is less deadly in combat, even though combat does not mean everything.

Even with the toned down level of force from the game, Starkiller is still quite a powerful one.
 HockeyGoalie35
06-22-2010, 8:17 AM
after playing the first game, i dont think ill b getting it......
i should just stick with republic Commando and SWBF2

(300th post)
 logan23
06-22-2010, 2:54 PM
When looking at Starkiller and Luke......

Starkiller was placed in the movie context he would be a unstable Force user who is naturally connected to the Force's wild energy but very little in the area of using it other than in brute force. This means if Starkiller faced Luke it would be interesting.....If Luke is in his empire strikes back or Return of the Jedi....Starkiller strength would be his raw use of the Force in the area of attacking but Luke's ability to find his center within the force and see opportunity...will give Luke an advantage... Luke could sense and exploit Starkiller's inner emotions and conflict..this will weaken starkiller and allow Luke a chance to redeem him or defeat him.

If this is New Hope Luke before Obi-wan....then Luke better hope his dumb luck with the Force saves his butt =)

To win a battle it comes down to prep work, knowing your enemy and psychological warfare...to throw them off/ un-focus
Page: 1 of 1