Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Mod Compatability

Page: 1 of 1
 MechWarrior001
05-21-2010, 1:00 AM
If I'm in the wrong thread, let me know.

I've downloaded the TSLRCM v1.5 installer and a bunch of other mods as-well. I was wondering if anyone knew if the following are incompatible with TSLRCM v1.5.

Hirni - "fix for the 202grenn.dlg file"
Gob.Demo.Master - KOTOR 2 Restored rooms part 2
Ulic - Prolog, Peragus, and Harbinger Issue Correction Mod
vfx_alignment_infl_shifts.zip (No readme file to pull Author & name from)
tsl_conv_fixes.rar (No readme file to pull Author & name from)
Drewton - DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER Reskin
BIOShazard & Ferc Kast - Lost Force Powers Pack
zbyl2 - G0T0s yacht Restoration & v1.1
Carth's Admirality Mod (No name specified in readme)
T7nowhere - Alien Cosmetic Edit
azgath1.rar (No readme file to pull Author & name from)
Darth InSidious - Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade
Electro - Droid Enhancement
iNutter - Hide Weapons In Animations V2
Deadly Stream - Ithorian Cantina
Exile007 - Colonel Tobin Meets Darth Nihilus
zbyl2 - Sion's arrival to Peragus fix
HdVaderII - Slums of Telos v1.0
90SK - Space Suits
TRIGGERGOD - High-Resolution Lightning
zbyl2 - Tienn Tubb dialog restored.
 zbyl2
05-21-2010, 6:29 AM
"fix for the 202grenn.dlg file" - TSLRCM has it's own fix for that file. So no, it won't work.
KOTOR 2 Restored rooms part 2 - it probably won't work, no. TSLRCM itself uses some of these rooms.
Prolog, Peragus, and Harbinger Issue Correction Mod - fully compatible.
vfx_alignment_infl_shifts.zip - no idea what this is.
tsl_conv_fixes.rar - no idea what it is either, but if it's some pack of dialog fixes, then it definitely won't work, seeing how TSLRCM edits soooo many game's dialogs.
DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER Reskin - fully compatible.
Lost Force Powers Pack - if it just adds force powers and doesn't mess with any other ingame stuff, it probably works.
G0T0s yacht Restoration & v1.1 - not needed, included in TSLRCM.
Carth's Admirality Mod - it won't break your game, but it won't fully work with TSLRCM unless you edit some files yourself.
Alien Cosmetic Edit - it's just a reskin, correct? If so then yeah, it is fully compatible.
azgath1.rar - no idea what this is.
Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade - fully compatible.
Droid Enhancement - I don't know, never used this one.
Hide Weapons In Animations V2 - fully compatible.
Ithorian Cantina - it doesn't work, IIRC. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Colonel Tobin Meets Darth Nihilus - won't work, TSLRCM restores this scene as well.
Sion's arrival to Peragus fix - fully compatible.
Slums of Telos v1.0 - I have no idea, never used this mod.
Space Suits - Once again, I have no idea.
High-Resolution Lightning - fully compatible.
Tienn Tubb dialog restored - included in TSLRCM.
 Darth InSidious
05-21-2010, 9:56 AM
"azgath1.rar" is the first version of my "Tomb of Azgath N'Dul" mod, from 2006. In the interests of compatibility, amongst other things, I'd recomment uninstalling and downloading v2.0 of the mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Tomb_of_Azgath_NDul;86662) (and, of course, the v2.2 patch (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Azgath_NDuls_Tomb_Patch;113947) ).

I've no idea if this is compatible with the TSLRCM or not as I don't use that mod, but it does modify a few dialogues in the game which may well cause incompatibilities. Off the top of my head, the dialogues to worry about in particular are probably:

-The opening cut-scene on Onderon;
-The thug dialogue that begins as soon as you enter the module with Dagon Ghent's office and the entrance to the Cantina in it;
-Taepalae's dialogue on Dantooine;
-Kreia's opening dialogue in the Valley on Korriban.

That's for version 2.0, anyway. For the version which you have instaled at present, only Kreia's Korriban dialogue should be an issue at present, but I have no idea whether or not the TSLRCM affects that dialogue.

I am, however, slightly curious where you got my mod without knowing what it was - the only download links for azgath1.rar that I'm aware of are KotORFiles (which now shows very clearly that this is an old version) and the release thread here - both of which clearly lable the mod.

"vfx_alignment_infl_shifts.zip" appears to be this (http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-198870.html) mod. I'd guess that "tsl_conv_fixes.rar" is this mod (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=198768). The filenames seem to match, anyway.
Page: 1 of 1