Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Prison Ship mod

Page: 1 of 1
 LDR
04-25-2010, 3:46 PM
I'm making a Prison Ship mod. The two videos below show you the first two modules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQmZoESsW7A) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNMF1XsdHIw&feature=related)
These two images are what the Prison Guards will wear. There is also a mask, but it appears as a Light-Scan Visor, while it should appear as a Vacuum Mask with a blue aura. The skins were made by Dak Drexl.

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/femprisonq.jpg/)
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/maleprison.jpg/)
 Kyr'am Galaar
04-30-2010, 4:16 PM
Hey, LDR. Looks cool. I'd like to help any way I can. I'm more of a skinner/ut(i/c) editor/2da editor, but if you need any of those I'll be here.
 Gargoyle King
04-30-2010, 4:42 PM
Looks intriguing, keep up the good work. ;)
 LDR
04-30-2010, 4:47 PM
@Kyarm. Dak Drexl provided skins, while I reskinned the Cellblock.
 Holty1-5
04-30-2010, 5:17 PM
Nice LDR (But you already heard that from me like 3 weeks ago lol)
Just come to me when you need my help and see what i can do. :P
 Liquidous Snake
06-01-2010, 3:48 PM
Cool idea! Awesome. Did space pirates take it over or something?
What is the story line behind it?
 Darth Payne
06-01-2010, 5:57 PM
Now this looks *very* interesting so far.

Might be an idea to use non-humans as guards though as that would fitt better with the VOs of the guards.

Also, in the room with the confiscated goods? Will there be Jedi/Sith items there? The more hard to get items and crystals. And then there is the items in Mika Dorins inventory.
 LDR
06-01-2010, 7:51 PM
Nice LDR (But you already heard that from me like 3 weeks ago lol) Just come to me when you need my help and see what i can do. :P Indeed. :p But just so you know, I'm not going to add turrets.
Cool idea! Awesome. Did space pirates take it over or something? What is the story line behind it? Thanks. But no, space pirates didn't take it over. It was owned by Warden Xurin's prison guards for a few years. Storyline? It's a prison ship! What story does it have? :xp:
Now this looks *very* interesting so far.

Might be an idea to use non-humans as guards though as that would fitt better with the VOs of the guards.

Also, in the room with the confiscated goods? Will there be Jedi/Sith items there? The more hard to get items and crystals. And then there is the items in Mika Dorins inventory. I'm not going to use non-human guards for two reasons. 1: If I made them Trandoshan, since they speak Trandosha, they won't be able to wear both the mask, and the armor. 2: They speak Trandosha because it makes them more intimidating. Not that it scares the prisoners, but, it makes them seem tougher than they actually are. Um, yeah. I'm using some of the unused items, and the rare items. I'm not putting ALL of the rare items bacause, well, they're RARE. It just doesn't make sense to just put every single rare item into some confiscated items room on some random prison ship! It's called common sence.

Anyway's sorry people for not posting an update. I'm having some real-life issues currently, but I will try to post an update in my next post. :)
 Dak Drexl
06-01-2010, 7:55 PM
Actually, it's called common sense :xp:

Looking forward to the update, LDR. As you know I've been waiting for this....
 LDR
06-01-2010, 8:20 PM
Actually, it's called common sense :xp: Oops! Typo!
 Darth Payne
06-01-2010, 9:12 PM
Oooh, forgot to ask something.

Will there be a merchant in this mod?

It only makes sense that there would be a merchant that would sell basic med/shield/armor/weapon items to the guards, he/she/it could even have a handfull of special items.
 redrob41
06-02-2010, 1:02 AM
It only makes sense that there would be a merchant that would sell basic med/shield/armor/weapon items to the guards, he/she/it could even have a handfull of special items.
And maybe he's also skimming profits or stealing from the confiscated goods. You could have a small side quest where you have the choice of buying the stolen goods, turning him over to the prison guards, black mailing him into giving you a huge discount, or convincing him to reform or even leave the station. All with various LS & DS points of course.
 Darth Payne
06-02-2010, 1:08 AM
Now that sounds like a side quest i'd like to do.
 Rinku
06-02-2010, 7:22 AM
Looks very cool can't wait to DL it.
 LDR
07-05-2010, 1:53 PM
Sorry guys, bad news. My computer broke, and everything in it was lost. Luckily, I saved the stuff onto a disk before my computer broke. But that was a WHILE ago, like, when I first started the Cellblock. But the warranty is still good, and I'll be getting the new computer in the next few weeks. It seems like everyone's computer is breaking. First Kyr'am, then Holty, then me. Dak could be next.

Oooh, forgot to ask something.

Will there be a merchant in this mod?

And maybe he's also skimming profits or stealing from the confiscated goods. You could have a small side quest where you have the choice of buying the stolen goods, turning him over to the prison guards, black mailing him into giving you a huge discount, or convincing him to reform or even leave the station. All with various LS & DS points of course.

Ooh. That sounds like a good idea. I think I'll do that. There will also be a side quest to capture a few criminals across the galaxy. You'll be payed good money [circa 1000 credits, 1500 if persuade is good] for each criminal. There are 5, and I'm still waiting for Dak's skin of one of the criminals.
 Doctor-Hal
07-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Ouch, I hate it when computers die. They always seem to do it right when you least expect and right when you really need them. Hope you continue working on this mod, don't give up!

Dr. Hal
 LDR
07-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanks Hal. Though, it seems like everyone's computer is dying. First Kyr'am, then Holty, then me. And Dak could be next.
 LDR
11-29-2010, 5:10 PM
Holy crap! I nearly forgot about this page. Anyways, guys I'm going to continue this in my WIPs page, so if a moderator sees this, please :lock: this thread.
 Jaevyn
11-29-2010, 6:27 PM
I actually LOVE your idea. Original and intriguing, I reckon there is room on TSL for a prison planet (like Crematoria off Chronicles of Riddick). Could be an interesting idea after I finish my Cathalan Planet Mod.
Page: 1 of 1