Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Train Mira as a Jedi bug...

Page: 1 of 1
 n00b Saibot
04-08-2010, 8:02 PM
I'm currently on Nar Shaddaa and have high influence with Mira (over 90) and when I talk to her and select the diaolg option "You seem restless" and attempt to follow it to the point where I can offer to take her to the place on Nar Shaddaa where Kreia showed the PC the Force it all seems well, but once I take her to the cantina in the refugee landing pad zone nothing happens. I try talking to her but the dialog just keeps replaying the offer to take her to the spot on Nar Shaddaa and show her the Force. I tried altering some "global numerics" using KSE for mira and area 301, but nothing seems to do it -- close as I can get it with changing the global numerics values is for Mira to thank me for showing her the Force on Nar Shaddaa as if she had already been trained in the Force when I try talking to her next.

Yes, I am using a HEAVILY modded game. NO, there is no point in taking the time to even list them all...I have also tried talking to her on other planets about it with the same results...

Basically I guess I'm asking how I can MANUALLY force the jedi training dialog to fire for Mira. I'm sure there must be some file I can alter, add or remove. Anybody know how?

Thanks!
 harIII
04-08-2010, 9:19 PM
If I were you I'd just open up the dialog file for mira and delete the conditional script to that piece of dialog.
 n00b Saibot
04-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Thanks, harill -that did it!

I'm just beginning to learn this stuff (poorly) so thanks for the hint!
 Hope Estheim
04-08-2010, 10:40 PM
You do realize that you need to be right next to the pit... not near the cantina. but the place that she learns is a little further than the cantina....
 harIII
04-09-2010, 8:16 AM
Just remember to delete that dialog file from the override folder when Mira becomes a Jedi because if you enter that dialog again it will make the game crash because there can be no more than two classes per npc.
 n00b Saibot
04-09-2010, 4:56 PM
Just remember to delete that dialog file from the override folder when Mira becomes a Jedi because if you enter that dialog again it will make the game crash because there can be no more than two classes per npc.

Will do. Thanks again for the help!
Page: 1 of 1