Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruit Veshanii

Page: 1 of 1
 Hope Estheim
03-30-2010, 3:45 PM
Okay, so like I'm no good at skinning, so I'm just using an in-game template and stuff, it's going to be a surprise so I'm not telling you who she's going to look like. Ummm... but I will say that the chica that I replaced her appearance with, got a new appearance, which you may or may not hate me for. lolz I know that the chica was one of my personal favorite NPC's but I liked her so much that I used her as the appearance :devburn:

Anyway so like I don't know how to go about the dialogue, without it all being accessible when you get her and I don't want that. I want the dialogue to be like it is in-game, as you venture on through the game, you find out more and more about your companions (except T3 but that's a different story lolz). Oh and by the way Veshanii replaces Juhani (and no I didn't intend for their names to rhyme) as well as there being a sidequest for her. (: Oh and if any lady would do some VOs for her, I would be grateful. And if not, I guess I can just use Twi'leki
 Blix
03-30-2010, 4:28 PM
^
Using Huttese or any other alien language is usually a good choice if you don't have audio files for a character.
 Gatherum
03-31-2010, 8:42 PM
Hire a VO?
Page: 1 of 1