Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Removing the Ebon Hawk? possible?

Page: 1 of 1
 GeorgNihilus
01-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi there :) maybe someone posted this before but I haven't read about it ... I need to remove the Ebon Hawk from the Telos' academy hangar, looks like the Hawk there is not a placeable and apparently there's nothing to be done through the .git, .are or module.ifo files, or is it?? :raise:

any way to "vanish" the Ebon Hawk from that hangar?

thanks on advance as usual ... :cool:
 Darth InSidious
01-02-2010, 12:46 PM
No.
 Canderis
01-02-2010, 2:35 PM
 Exile007
01-02-2010, 3:21 PM
It involves the basic principles of reskinning a module. Rename the textures and then give it an alpha channel of 100% (black). Thus, the Hawk will become invisible. Please note that you still cannot walk in the area where the Hawk is, as this is a walkmesh issue.
 GeorgNihilus
01-02-2010, 3:34 PM
Looks like it can be done mostly, with A LOT of effort (but stepping into the invisible mesh won't be pleasant still) but it'd be easier for me just to spawn my NPCs somewhere else ... for what I'm doing I mean.

thanks for the quick replies :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1