Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Eras

Page: 1 of 1
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-25-2009, 9:56 PM
The old Republic Era

Heroes for republic

Bastila Shan

Carth Onasi

Jolee Bindo

The Exile (female)

The redeemed Knight (male)

Revanchist (Same person as redeemed knight, only with a different look)

Mira

Atton Rand

Heroes for Mandalorians

Mandalore the Ultimate

Mandalore the preserver

Canderous Ordo

Demagol

Cassus Fett

Heroes for the Sith

Darth Revan (same as redeemed knight/Revanchist)

Darth Malak

Saul Karath

Darth Bastille (same as Bastila Shan)

Darth Traya

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Bandon

Classes for Republic

Trooper

Sniper

officer

Pilot

Marine

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Consular

Jedi Sentinal

Jedi Watchman

Hero

Classes for Mandalorians

Mando infantry

Mando Demolitions

Mando technition

Mando mechanic

Mando Scientist

Mando officer

Mando Sergeant

Mando Shocktrooper

Mando Melee trooper

Hero

Sith classes

Sith trooper

Sith Pilot

Sith assasign

Sith heavy trooper

Sith officer

Sith Marauder

Sith Warrior

Sith Inquisitor

Sith Accolyte

Hero

Rule of Two Era

Republic Heroes

Lord Hoth

Commander Grusan

(I forget his name) Hoth's apprentice

(I forgott his name) Second in command

Brotherhood of Darkness

Darth Bane

Darth Zannah

Lord Kaan

Seargent Dessel (Darth Bane as Grunt)

Qord'ois

Republic classes

Same as before

Sith Classes

Same as before

Rise of the Empire Era

Republic Heroes

Anakin Skywalker (padawan)

Obi Wan Kenobi

Yoda

Commander Cody

Captain Rex

Commander Fox

Plo Koon

Luminara Anduli

Ayla Secura

Shak-Ti

Master Jacano Jonash Shan-Ablis

Mace Windu

Seperatists

Darth Maul

Count Dukoo

General Grevious

Asajj Ventris

Wat Tambour

Pogoo

Nute Gunray

Republic classes

Clone trooper

Shock Trooper

Jet Trooper

Commander

Demolition trooper

Marine

Pilot

Jedi Knight

Jedi Consular

Hero

Seperatist classes

Battle droid

sniper droid

Super Battle droid

droidica

Magna Guard

commando droid

Dark Jedi

droid Marine

Droid Pilot

Hero

Imperial Era

Rebelion Heroes

Luke Skywalker

Han Jonash "Solo" Shan-Ablis (Han Solo's full name is revealed!)

Princess Leiah

Galen Marrek

Captain Antilles

Wedge Antilles

Rahm Kota

Empire Heroes

Darth Vader

Anakin Skywalker (as sith)

Palpatine

Mara Jade

Boba Fett

Starkiller (Galen Marrek as sith)

General Rex

Dessan

Yuhzan Vung

General Veers

New Republic Heroes

Mara Jade Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Lano Calrisian

Leiah Solo

Han Solo

Jacean Solo

Jacano Jonash Shan-Ablis

Rahm Kota

Jan Ors

Kyle Katarn

Rebel classes

Trooper

Marine

Pilot

Jetman

Marksman

Jedi Knight Exile

Jedi Consular Exile

Assasign

Commando

Hero

Empire classes

Storm trooper

Shock Trooper

Dark Trooper

Shaddow Trooper

Dark Jedi

Scout trooper

Pilot

Marine

Officer

Hero

New Republic

Same as Rebelion classes with a new look and Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular replacing the exiles.
 shukkoku
12-26-2009, 12:43 AM
omg that's a LITTLE bit too much, if there are heroes I doubt they would have a quarter of those
 Bokken
12-26-2009, 1:25 PM
Spend a bit of time on that, did you?

Wow...just wow. Although it's an impressive list (all of which I didn't read), it's a bit unrealistic.
 jawathehutt
12-26-2009, 3:58 PM
90% of the people who play bf2 have and probably will never know or care about things like Solos full name, who Galen Marrek and others are and calling Revan anything but Revan or Darth Revan will result in everyone bitching about how the real Revan wasnt included. And if you can't remember the names of some of your heroes from an era, its probably waaaaayyyy to obscure for a big name star wars battlefront game.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-27-2009, 8:49 AM
By the way, Jacano Jonash Shan-Ablis is Han Solo's dad. Well, I'm just assuming because on wookipedia, there was somebody named Jonash Solo, and he is the only "Jonash" on wookipedia. Also, on the clone wars show, there is somebody they call Master "Ablis" and in the deleated scenes for the clone wars movie, Mace Windoo calls forward Jacano Jonash Shan. I have a feeling they are one in the same. Maybe he will make a cannonical appearence soon. The "Shan" in his surname goes to show he "Bastila Shan" could be his ancestor. He also has the crest of the Shan family. When heroes say something after you get them, he should say something like "I fight not only for the order, but for the glory of my family name!" That would be cool if it had all this stuff
 Ghost
01-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Really, because last I heard anybody can edit Wookiepedia. So, that info could just be rumor. Plus, if Bastila Shan was Han Solo's ancestor, then he would be force sensitive. I just think your summary makes no sense. Or your just obsessed with Bastila.

Plus, all those eras are too much. The game can't handle it. Spend a little time examining the game engine and you will see my point
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
01-31-2010, 5:05 PM
What? Just for a fact, Bastila isn't my favorite Jedi, she's just a snotty nosed Jedi princess, These are just my dream heroes and eras and other stuff.
 Ghost
01-31-2010, 5:26 PM
maybe, but the game can't handle all those eras. Games can only pack so much space. If it was all plugged up, it would be very laggy indeed
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
02-01-2010, 4:51 PM
Maybe they should do something more along the lines of LOTR conquests for SWB2. Short, sweet, simple and to the point. The campaign shouldn't be too long like in B2, but instead have maybe two or three eras like in LOTR CONQUESTS (it had War of the Ring Era, Last Alliance Era, and Rise of Sauron alternate era) and then have maybe 20 maps and ten heroes per team. And instead of having different nationalities like Empire or Republic ect., it should just have two sides, Good and Evil.
 Ghost
02-01-2010, 11:27 PM
BF2 had two eras. It wasn't that long, but it was long enough. Three eras is too much. That should be in another game. It would be interesting if they did something on the Legacy Era
 Bokken
02-02-2010, 9:05 PM
Make it Lord of the Rings: Conquest with guns.

There we go.
 Darth Eclipse
03-24-2010, 4:09 PM
I say yes.
 Bokken
03-24-2010, 6:51 PM
Yes to what?
 Darth Eclipse
03-26-2010, 5:57 PM
Yes to what?

IDK lol. The Eras?
 Alexrd
03-26-2010, 6:20 PM

From your post, I can say that you are a very young guy who just discovered Wookiepedia a few weeks ago, and like the KotOR and TFU games. Also, in my opinion, this thread is ver near to what's considered to be spam.
 Bokken
03-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Easy there, Alex. His profile says he's 13, so that bit's right. And around this bit of LF, spam is usually the only activity we get. I do agree that it's over the top, though. From your other assumptions, I can only guess that you read the entire list, which makes you a better man than me. I stopped after just seeing how long it was.
 Alexrd
03-27-2010, 9:44 AM
Easy there, Alex. His profile says he's 13, so that bit's right.

I haven't even read his profile. Guess I'm like Patrick Jane from The Mentalist. :)

And around this bit of LF, spam is usually the only activity we get. I do agree that it's over the top, though. From your other assumptions, I can only guess that you read the entire list, which makes you a better man than me. I stopped after just seeing how long it was.

I haven't. I just read some bits here and there. I'm not against Te Darasuum Mandalor, it's just his post is, like you said, very over the top and irrelevant.
 Darth Eclipse
03-27-2010, 9:58 AM
Actually, I'm 14 lol.

And I've been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember and I've known about Wookiepedia for years. I am extremely interested in the Star Wars universe and have spent countless hours studying it.

Also, care to explain why your being so rude?
 Alexrd
03-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Actually, I'm 14 lol.

And I've been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I can remember and I've known about Wookiepedia for years. I am extremely interested in the Star Wars universe and have spent countless hours studying it.

Also, care to explain why your being so rude?

Care to explain who talked about you?
 Bokken
03-27-2010, 9:34 PM
Alex was talking about the OP, Te Darasuum Mandalor. That's why he quoted TDM instead of you. Also, your profile doesn't even state your age. That should've been a dead giveaway.
Page: 1 of 1